Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tata85usa Posts: 43, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2009, 05:12 PM
    Pre natal vitamins
    Did someone had a same problems?
    After I removed IUD doctor recommend pre- natal vitamins . After few week I got sick I was vomiting all the time, and I was sick every time I was in a car,
    First I though I was pregnant, but I was not
    I stop taking pre natal vitamins and now I am OK
    Please help
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jan 23, 2009, 05:15 PM

When you take the vitamins are you eating anything?
    When you take vitamins they will make you sick and vomit if you do not eat anything with them. It is best to take vitamins with your first big meal of the day.

Jan 23, 2009, 05:27 PM

No I was eating before,
    Do I need to take vitamins during the food
    ?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jan 23, 2009, 05:39 PM

vitamins and an empty stomach = nausea
    You need to take them WITH a decent size meal, preferably not the first thing in the morning.Maybe with lunch. Just make sure your stomach feels full when you take them.

Jan 23, 2009, 05:42 PM

Thank you

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pre-natal Skin [ 1 Answers ]

Do pre-natal vitamins really make your skin as radiant as they say? Is it bad for non-preggers ladies?

My partner has pre and post natal depression and is bi polar [ 1 Answers ]

During our relationship (approx 2 years) it was turbulent and pre the birth of our son (at stage 3 months of pregnancy) she kicked me out of home and hated me with a passion and was going to hand over our child after 3 months of breast feeding wholly to me for full time care. We pregressed. We got...

Pre-natal vitamins [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everyone, my question is can prenatal vitamins, result in weight increase and mildacne/spots on face?? I'm asking this because I have been trying to conceive since May 2007 (no luck yet):( , and my husband went out and bought me Pregnacare - (in UK) to help me conceive. Since june/july id...

Is there any interest in a forum on natal astrology? [ 3 Answers ]

I have an interest in and some experience with natal astrology, i.e. the analysis of individual birth charts. My approach to the subject has been heavily influenced by the writings of Dane Rudhyar, Stephen Arroyo and others of that general persuasion. This approach is not at all related to...

Pre-natal vitamins [ 3 Answers ]

I have been taking Pre-natal vitamins while trying to get pregnant. Someone told me that it makes your body think you are already pregnant and it's harder to get pregnant on them? I don't think this is true at all, since I have read a lot on this. Anyone else like to confirm that for me?

View more questions Search