Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Shaunic Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Aug 3, 2006, 07:12 AM
    Abnormal Bleeding
    I am not sure how this site works but I would greatly appreciate it if my question is promtly answered.I had my mentsral cycle about 14 days ago,then on the fifteenth day I was bleeding for about 8 hours of that day,which I stopped later on that day,but then I continued bleeding for a few more hours the following day,it continued like this for 3 days.The blood was very dark,not like my normal cycle's appearance,My boyfriend :confused: is very anxious about the reason for this,What could be the reason for this abnormal bleeding?
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Aug 3, 2006, 07:49 AM
    Maybe best to go to a gyneacologist.
    Shaunic Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Aug 3, 2006, 07:51 AM
    But is it possible that I may be pregnant or its a medical history problem like sickle cell anemia ?
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Aug 3, 2006, 07:57 AM
    Being pregnant did cross my mind but I really really don't know. That's my honest opinion.
    aqua@home Posts: 565, Reputation: 107

Aug 3, 2006, 08:09 AM
    I agree, it could probably be anything including pregnancy.

*The site works like this. There are some experts on this site but for the most part we are just people who come to this site to receive and offer advice (and sometimes just chat). We are from all over the world and do this in our spare time so you may receive answers at any point in the day.

BTW... Welcome to the site!
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 3, 2006, 08:31 AM
    Shaunic,

I am wondering why you ask about sickle cell.

You also do not state whether you are on aby form of birth cotrol, and if so what kind.

I would need to know when during your cycle you had sex, 2 days after, 3 days before, that kind of thing.

Please give as much detail into your situation as possible. It is very hard to help with such limited info as we have now. Thank you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Abnormal sperm [ 4 Answers ]

If I have 90% of abnormal sprem, what does it mean? Especially concerning fertility? Will these sperms possibly inseminate an egg, and if so, what result on the baby would there be?

I have abnormal bleeding after sex/hysterectomy [ 2 Answers ]

I had a (complete) hysterectomy 1 yr ago. A couple months ago I started bleeding after sex. The pain (moderate to severe) is inside. Deep inside. Before my hysterectomy, 2 yrs before, I had endometriosis. I had one ovary taken out and it was also attached to my bladder. I have had 2 c-sections...

Bleeding [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I am new here and hope you could help, I am trying for a baby, I had my period (of a 28-30 day cycle)on July 31 so I used clearplan to determine my ovulation which happened on the 13- 14, been having sex day in day out since the beginig of this month. On August 18 I had bright red spotting...

Abnormal bleeding [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I recently had problems with my cycle I started to bleed 2 weeks before my per. And my doc switched off the patch to the pill. Now two months later I had light spotting for 2 days 2 weeks before my per. Again I asked my doc and she said it is the hormone levels. Well I have never been...

Abnormal psychology [ 1 Answers ]

What r the applications of abnormal psychology?

View more questions Search