Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    taragorr Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2009, 02:24 PM
    I would like to know my status of my w2 form?
    I would like to know the staus of my w2 form?
    AtlantaTaxExpert Posts: 21,836, Reputation: 846
    Senior Tax Expert

Jan 24, 2009, 08:26 PM
    You need to contact your employer for that information.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 24, 2009, 08:37 PM

The W2 is provided by where you work, they are required to mail them by the 31.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fill W4 Form in OPT status [ 2 Answers ]

Hi everybody, I like this forum:) very much and so this is my first question... :confused: . I am on Optional practical training status and working . Can anybody please tell me how to fill "Personal Allowances worksheet" on W4 form?:confused: I mean I am confused what...

Opt-h1b status, can I use form 1040 nr [ 1 Answers ]

I started working on a h1b visa in nov of 2007, I was doing opt for 2 years prior to that up to oct of 2007 , I filed tax return last year Now I need to no which form to use to file Also my wife is here and my kid also , they have no social security or tax number Can I put them on as dependents?...

Tax Return form and Tax Status-F1 to H1B [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Dear, I am Korean who grew up in Santa Cruz, Bolivia. I am Korean citizen, but I hold Bolivia residency. I came to California on February 16, 2001 under B-1 visa. After 5 weeks, I went back to Santa Cruz, Bolivia in order to get F-1 visa. Then, in June 02, 2001 I came back to California...

Form 8843: F1 status for 5+ yrs. [ 3 Answers ]

I am currently on F1 which was issued in Aug 2001. It has been five yrs. + since I came over for my graduate studies, and expect to continue on F1 for another 1yr. In Form 8843 Q.12 pertains to if I have been present for more than 5 calendar yrs on F1 status in the US. And, if Yes do provide...

Dual status + 1 w2 form ? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I was on f1 from August 2001. I started working from January 2004 under OPT.I converted from f1 (OPT) to h1b in January 2005(on January 13th). I am single and from India. Since I pass the substantial presence test for 2005 and also I was on f1 at the starting of the year, I thought I shoudld...

View more questions Search