Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ZigZag00 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2009, 10:43 AM
    Cartoon movie: Mermaid must sacrifice prince to be human.
    Trying to remember the title of a mermaid movie that might be late 70s or early 80s. I thought it was called the Littlest Dolphin or Littlest Mermaid, but I can't find anything that matches under those titles. A mermaid wants to become human, but to do so, she must stab a human prince (whom she loves) in the heart with a special dagger. She can't do it of course. She has a small dolphin as a best friend. Any ideas?
    fiend101 Posts: 234, Reputation: 56

Jan 23, 2009, 04:09 PM

1975 hans christian anderson's the little mermaid
    dcostello Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2011, 05:18 PM
    Don't know the answer but looking for a mermaid movie that the main femaile player played a regular human and also a mermaid that lived in a cave under the house picture started in black and white but the cave and mermaid was in color. Any help is good.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

90's cartoon movie where human souls turned into red semi-transparent birds [ 2 Answers ]

Sorry for my not so good english. Well I hope someone can help me. I, like many here , have a vague memory about a cartoon movie I watched when I was about 8 years old. It was 1994 I think or something like that. I don't remember the storyline, I just know that it was a love story, strange and sad,...

Mermaid movie [ 2 Answers ]

I remember watching this movie when I was really young so it was probably around the early 90's. It could have been a made for TV movie but I really don't know. All I remember is that a guy falls in love with a mermaid. The characters are younger and there's gold high heal shoes that he gets at the...

80s Cartoon Movie About water Prince And Fairy Princess [ 3 Answers ]

This has been bugging me for years. It's a movie about a prince of the ocean or water and he falls in love with a fairy princess. The prince can't be in direct sunlight and the princess can't touch the water or they will die. The fairy mother is giant sized and I believe wears red. He ends up dying...

I want to know the title of a mermaid movie that I saw like 7 years ago. [ 3 Answers ]

Hey everybody I'm trying to find the title of a movie that I loved when I was younger I think I saw the movie like 7 years ago. Its about mermaids, a cartoon movie; its animated. I remember the final of the movie it was about a mermaid who was in love with someone but she had to kill her love to...

A forgotten mermaid movie [ 2 Answers ]

I saw a movie of mermaids few years ago but I forgot the name of the movie. I remember that there were three girls who were sisters. The eldest one has spear which she turns into a hairpin and clips on her hair. The second sister works in a bar and the third sister works as a marine...

View more questions Search