Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    7helpme9 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2009, 09:58 AM
    Pain behind my ears and always light headed
    Since the beginning of the winter in 2008, I have been getting a really bad pain behind my ears, in the area of where your hair grows, mainy on the bone that sticks out a bit. I have it almost all the time. But when I'm out in the cold it gets 10 times worse and it feels like its affecting the front of my brain as well. My ears are also a lot more sensitive to sound now, which they never use to be. I have been to the doctor to see if I had an ear infection and that said I didn't. Also my eyes have been feeling very droopy, even though I get enough hours of sleep and I am light headed all of the time as well. What is wrong with me? Please help.
    StaticFX Posts: 943, Reputation: 74

Jan 23, 2009, 10:04 AM

Get a second opinion... I would ask about sinus infections... there are a bunch of "tubes" all in there that are all connected.
    7helpme9 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2009, 10:10 AM
    Thank you for trying to help:) I apperciate it.
    KellyAlexander Posts: 37, Reputation: 3

Jan 30, 2009, 10:02 AM

Go to an ear nose and throat doc and if they find nothing go to your dentist! I actually have the same pain... developed mine after jaw surgery so something may be up with your jaw! Good luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dizzy-Light Headed [ 7 Answers ]

I have experienced being light headed but lately, since the middle of July, I have been experiencing it almost everyday. It has gotten worse. It went from light headed to vertigo. I don't know what it is or why this happens to me. Is there soemthign that causes dizzyness? Being indoors?...

Panic attacks and light headed. [ 8 Answers ]

Hi I'm just wondering and hoping that someone might know what's wrong,as a child I always suffered with light headiness(dizzy spells) and that brought on panic attacks,lord rest my granny she suffered the same and always said if I take my mind off it it would ease it and I would stop thinking about...

Light headed [ 1 Answers ]

I have been extremely light headed and a little dizzy over the past few days. I am going to the Dr tomorrow but am interested to see some different opinions. I have been taking Lexapro but have missed the past week and a half as I ran out. Am wondering if this is the reason for the way I am...

Don't know where we are headed.should I ask? [ 31 Answers ]

I have no idea where the girl I'm dating wants to go with this. We've been seeing each other for over a month, and recently started sleeping over each other's places about once a week. Her interest level is higher than mine, always initiating our dates and all the physical stuff that comes with it....

View more questions Search