Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    450donn Posts: 1,821, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Jan 23, 2009, 08:46 AM
    Annulment and the Catholic Church
    OK, Since my original question was deleted, I will ask again.
    How can the catholic church say an annulment is OK but not divorce? What is the scriptural backing for this. Or is this simply something made up by man?
    Enlighten me please.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jan 23, 2009, 09:19 AM
    Not deleted but moved: https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/religi...nt-307534.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Could the Catholic Church be EVIL? [ 103 Answers ]

Priest faces trial in nun’s stabbing death Body of 71-year-old victim was found under altar cloth 26 years ago Reuters Updated: 10:35 a.m. ET April 15, 2006 TOLEDO, Ohio - A 68-year-old Catholic priest goes on trial Monday in the stabbing death of a nun whose body was found covered by an...

What is the history of the Catholic Church? [ 16 Answers ]

I know that torture and persecution took place during the dark ages. I have read through some catholic lit. to find out what there view on the matter was. I can't locate any historic documentation. I only find definitions. If you can enlighten me on this matter, it would help.

Can we get married in a Catholic church? [ 1 Answers ]

I got married in Las Vegas 8 years ago and then converted to Catholicism. Since then my husband and I have got divorced. I am now planning on getting married again, to a Methodist. Can we get married in a Catholic church? Or do we have to marry in a Methodist church?

Communion in Catholic Church [ 1 Answers ]

My grandmother have moved from Greece to live with me. She has always attended the Church of Greece. Can she receive communion in a catholic church?

Non-Church Catholic Wedding [ 5 Answers ]

Does the Catholic Church have a hard and fast position on non-church weddings (for example, an intimate, personal wedding ceremony in a quiet courtyard), or is it left to the discretion of the diocese/parish/priest performing the sacrament?

View more questions Search