Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ellhn Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Aug 3, 2006, 02:35 AM
    Internet place to store large files
    Are there any sites where you can upload-download large files (for free) as to exchange them with other guys?
    Thank you
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Aug 3, 2006, 02:43 AM
    How large? With gmail you get 3GB for free... so you could share the account with someone and do it that way.

Here are some other options to check out: http://www.google.com/search?num=100...ge&btnG=Search
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Aug 3, 2006, 02:57 AM
    You're best bet would probably be something like Rapidshare
    LTheobald Posts: 1,051, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Aug 3, 2006, 04:05 AM
    If you are going to be doing this regularly, maybe something like DropSend would be more appropriate. There is a free version or for as little as $5 you get more transfers etc.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Aug 3, 2006, 04:08 AM
    I've used www.yousendit.com before.
    CaptainForest Posts: 3,645, Reputation: 393
    Ultra Member

Aug 3, 2006, 07:39 PM
    You can also transfer large files via MSN. Sometimes when I need to transfer a 4.5 GB file, I use MSN. It takes about 26 hours, but I find it is easier than chopping the file up into many smaller pieces.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Merging Word files into one large file [ 16 Answers ]

I have book pages stored as five files of 15 pages each. Is there a way to combine them into one large file? Thank you.

IQ question [ 1 Answers ]

I have a couple of IQ test questions that need to be answered. If this is not the rigth place for this, let me know where to go. Thanks! As for the questions, here they are: 1. monitor (tote) computer Economic (----) agenda 2. YELLOW (LOST) TASTE DRESSER (----) SUBSTANTIATE

Nba live 2004 crack files/patch files [ 2 Answers ]

Can anybody help me find the crack and patch files on nba live 2004. I badly need it co'z I don't have a cd rom which is needed to play. You may send it to my email add.>Removed<

Temporary internet files... [ 2 Answers ]

I read in a PC magazine that deleting the files inside the "temp" folder: C:\temp Would keep the PC running more smoothly. But I never find any files in there. Recently I also found the temporary internet files folder: C:\Documents and Settings\USERNAME\Local Settings\Temporary Internet...

View more questions Search