Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Jan 22, 2009, 08:34 PM
    Good EA games
    I have a friend at EA who owes me a favor, he said he will get me any 2 EA games new releases for PS3, anyone have any recommendations?

p.s. I have Madden 09, Burnout Paradise and Battlefield Bad Company... also I don't want more sports games
    StaticFX Posts: 943, Reputation: 74

Jan 23, 2009, 08:44 AM

NEED FOR SPEED UNDERCOVER
    MIRRORS EDGE - Unique Game
    DEAD SPACE
    THE LORD OF THE RINGS CONQUEST

ANy place near you that you can Rent Games?

Go grab a few and try them.
    Ultra Member

Jan 24, 2009, 09:57 PM

Hey, nah I don't really rent games. I know several people at EA and get games for free or dirt cheap so I pick some up and play them or trade them for non-EA games
    StaticFX Posts: 943, Reputation: 74

Jan 26, 2009, 07:29 AM

That's luck!

Got any 360 games you could pass my way!?
    Ultra Member

Jan 26, 2009, 08:50 PM

Ah... sorry only ps3 and a few wii games

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Good internet games [ 13 Answers ]

:confused: I am soooooooooooooooooo bored of games they say is good but usually they are s***:mad: Any 1 that has any game requests then reply (dont say runescape I got bored of that!! )

What games are good for the wii [ 6 Answers ]

What games are good for the wii. I have guitar hero and mario party. What other games are worth getting?

Games play games [ 3 Answers ]

I am not able to playe the microsoft games. Am using window`s XP desktop, also have same window`s on my laptok but able to playe on the laptok. The configr r the same. Don`t know what to do. Have scanned the system no virus threat!! I am trying to play Age of mythology

Some good Computer Games [ 9 Answers ]

Hi everyone,:) . Tell me any good computer games that can be supported by my PC My Pc is an old one (1999):( and has the following features: 700 Mhz processor; 192 MB RAM; 4MB Video Card I don't want to buy a new PC now so . Tell me the games that can run on my PC. I have played many games...

Where can I find a good racing games (cars) online? [ 4 Answers ]

I have been trying to find a website that has good games but all of them are low quality and stupid racing games, if you know where I can play (online) racing games please. Write the website. I will be happy to check it out. I love to race. I guess all boys like to race. :D I am waiting.

View more questions Search