Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    azteck Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2009, 05:51 PM
    How to bid on cleaning jobs on the internet
    Hi I'm new to this but I heard that you can bid for a cleaning contract for companys trough the internet or there is companies that specialize in getting you cleaning contracts and these companies have websites does anyoe know of these? Thanks my name is casandra
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 23, 2009, 01:53 AM

Hi, Casandra!

I've not heard of that being done. However, I suppose it's possible.

What I would suggest doing, is to look for places where you would like to work that are looking for cleaning people and see what options they have for bidding on jobs.

If they have jobs available, then you will most likely find them by looking in the classified section of the newspaper, either by obtaining a paper or looking at a newspaper site that's online and/or at a place where people file for unemployment that has computers available for people to look for jobs that are currently open.

Some places don't list in the newspapers the jobs that they have open, but do so by posting them on sites that maybe only an unemployment office of some kind, or other type of office, might have access.

If you're wondering about advertising on the Internet in order to get work, I can definitely help you with that. But, I do need to know how much actual experience you've had cleaning for others in order to make a profit for yourself.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Videos won't play on internet or show photos on psp internet [ 1 Answers ]

I am having trouble with my psp not showing videos or photos on the internet, can someone please tell me why?:o

Pricing commercial cleaning jobs [ 2 Answers ]

I am starting a commercial cleaning business and to know how to price out the different jobs that come with the business. Please help.THANKS

Online Internet Jobs [ 1 Answers ]

Is it more rewarding to have an online internet job than a regular job from a company?

How do I check a company or Internet Site with the Internet Better Business Bureau? [ 1 Answers ]

I sometimes find a company or Internet Website, that has not certificate etc. How do I check them out with the BBB for the Internet?

Internet Jobs [ 9 Answers ]

Has anybody ever heard a company email you with a job opp. that were there customers send you checks or money orders ,then you cash them ,take 10% (your cut) , and send the company the rest. Its suppose to save the company time with cashing us checks & money orders. The company is based in london.

View more questions Search