Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bobbalina Posts: 145, Reputation: 4

Jan 22, 2009, 10:08 AM
    Stephen king?
    I think this is a stephen king movie. I only remember one part there's this guy on a diet and he gets this pie from a gypsy for his wife and she eats it and her face is all messed up and she's dead but then his daughter eats some of it and that's the ending
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 22, 2009, 10:13 AM

Thinner. (I read the book.)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

TV drama Little Boy King the Martin Luther King story [ 3 Answers ]

Does anyone know where I can find the TV Drama Little Boy King about MLK when he was young. I don't know any of the stars but I know Bill Withers appeared on the show and sang You just can't smile it away ( my favorite Bill Withers song) Any help tracking this down. THX

Either a Dean Koontz or Stephen King Novel. [ 3 Answers ]

I read a book a few years back and I cannot remember the name of it and I'm fairly certain its by Dean Koontz or Stephen King. It's about this girl who (I think) lives with her father and he is very controlling of her and she sleepwalks a lot during the night and keeps finding herself in the...

Stephen are. Donaldsons latest from Thomas Covenant series [ 7 Answers ]

Fatal Reverent This is the continuation of a long series from Donaldson and so far(3 chapters into it) seems a little long winded,Maybe its just me,Maybe I have grown some since the original series started(30 years ago) but it is dragging along like the last book did also,sleepy till certain...

Does Stephen King use ghost writers? [ 1 Answers ]

A girl I'm studying with claims that Stephen King is using ghost writers (that he writes down his ideas, but makes someone else write the books), and that it's a well-known fact, and that it took so much time for him to write one of his last books because he wrote him himself... I look on the...

Buy: Raising The Ruins By Stephen Flurry [ 8 Answers ]

Where can I buy: Raising The Ruins By Stephen Flurry? (I live in Australia)

View more questions Search