Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    msbeauty33 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2009, 08:09 AM
    How do you write a letter for early release from work release program
    I'm trying to compose a letter for a friend that has been in a work release program since July and he wants to try for early release in order to help his mom who lost her husband a couple of days prior to his incarceration.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jan 22, 2009, 08:36 AM
    Hello ms:

I don't think a letter will do it. Besides, being NEEDED in the free world is NOT a reason for them to let him go. The reasons need to be based upon HIM. That's even IF they have provisions for an early release.

If he's in a local jail, then the judge still has jurisdiction. If he's going to have ANY chance at all, he's going to need a lawyer.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Early Probation release [ 4 Answers ]

What documents do I need to file an early probation release in VA?

Sample letter for early release from probation [ 1 Answers ]

Need sample letter fro early release from probation

Early release or not? [ 2 Answers ]

My husband is now serving a five year sentence in an Indiana pen.(felony drug charges) but its his first offense in Indiana but his first drug offense ever. Do you think that he will have to complete the whole five years before being released?what is the earliest he could be released?what actions...

Release to another state from Iowa work release [ 5 Answers ]

My dad put in a transfer to Florida as he is in Iowa work release about a month ago, how long should it take? I can't wait to see him... They said Des Moines already approved it... Please help Sheena:confused:

Early release [ 2 Answers ]

I was just wondering if it is possible for a probation officer to release you earlier from probation than what the judge has sentenced me to in NYS

View more questions Search