Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    billk43542 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2009, 05:40 AM
    Front page displays fine in IE6.0 different color background in Firefox3.05?
    Just finished my site using IE6.0. All is well. When viewed with Firefox 3.05 front page background changes to dark blue while all other pages are fine??
    Serving Toledo, Ohio And Community
    crigby Posts: 4,343, Reputation: 107
    Outdoor Power Equipment Expert

Jan 26, 2009, 06:23 PM

Hi
    Hard to say without a URL.
    Peace,
    Clarke

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lightening color from perm dye on thin fine hair [ 1 Answers ]

I have very fine, thinning hair. It was dry from a perm in July and yesterday my hairdresser dyed it. I asked for a honey blonde (my hair is grey) and she dyed it a medium brown. I'm 71 years old and the color is MUCH too dark for me. How can I lighten this without doing more damage to my already...

Huge Word Doc Too Many Page Sizes - Unable to Change Page Setup [ 8 Answers ]

Windows Vista Microsoft Word 2003 SP3 I've a 298 page word doc which was created by: a) scanned into a PDF document b) using Abbyy FineReader Optical Character Recognition OCR software I turned it into a Word Doc Now, the problem is that while the majority of the Word Doc has paper set to...

Website Front Page Design [ 13 Answers ]

I basically have zero knowledge on how to design web pages. I bought a domain name through Google and tried to design a front page through Google apps. I hated it and found it hard to make it look the way I wanted. I know how I want the front page to look and would like (if possible) to design...

Brassy roots rest of color fine [ 2 Answers ]

I had my long hair permanent color with violet base colored yesterday--My hair is light brown to medium brown and a lot of gray on underside of hair--I hate red brassy colors--the two to 4 inches of the top of my hair from roots down is to brassy red and I would like to know which product or type...

IE displays page not found [ 9 Answers ]

Hi, I'm new to all this and I need some help. My modem has got both lights on so I'm assuming I'm connected to the internet. However when I try to open IE it comes up with page cannot be displayed. I'm using XP. I've checked all my settings in Internet Options. I've tried repairing IE and...

View more questions Search