Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mariah20 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2009, 11:42 PM
    1990's animated kids movie with little creatures?
    Ok, so I've been thinking about this movie for years because I watched it as a kid and I cannot remember the name of it! All I can remember is that it has a girl and a boy and these little creature creep around the girls room and eventually take her and I think they bring her underground or something and there are lots of guards and the boy tries to save her. It reminds of troll in central park but I have no idea what it's called. Please HELP!!
    Becca1025 Posts: 422, Reputation: 45

Jan 22, 2009, 10:08 AM

The Princess and The Goblin
    mariah20 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2009, 10:29 AM

Omg thank you so much!! That has bothered me for years!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

70s-80s animated movie featuring fairies and other creatures. [ 3 Answers ]

Hey guys, this is driving me crazy... I used to have this movie on a "compilation tape" my cousin made for me when I was young. It was an animated movie about this boy who is on a hunting trip and stumbles upon a 'fairy ring' (this ring of mushrooms with fairies) and he gets taken into a fairy...

Animated kids movie help [ 5 Answers ]

:confused: There's this one movie, it was kind of like The Rats of NIMH, but about these animals that have been gassed out of their homes with poison, they escape, except for a little badger girl, who gets sick, so her friends go on this adventure to get the cure. I remember this one part, where...

Kids movie possible 1990's [ 1 Answers ]

It is a live action movie, but the main kid draws a character that comes to life as an animated short little man. There is a scene I remember where the dad comes into the kid's room, and the kid is using books in a basket as a counter weight to lift weights.

Old (1990's) Animated Children's movie with pink roses- I can't remember the name. [ 1 Answers ]

I can't remember the name of an old (1990's) children's animated movie. It has animated flowers as the characters. Pink rose, yellow daisy, blue something... It starts with a real rose and then becomes animated.

View more questions Search