Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    heatherj Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 22, 2004, 06:08 AM
    Ideas?
    I have a project in my debate class. We have to find a debatable topic about Meteorology, and I've come up with nothing. Cloud seeding and global warming have already been taking up and I just can't seem to find anything worth debating about. It doesn't matter which side I choose, it just has to be a debatable topic about Meteorology. Any ideas?
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Sep 22, 2004, 09:16 AM
    Re: ideas?
    How about the effectiveness of tornado warning sirens? Our local newspaper is screaming for them, but I wonder if they really do much good.
    heatherj Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 22, 2004, 10:40 AM
    Ideas?
    Thank you for the idea, I'll see what I can find on the topic.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need your ideas [ 7 Answers ]

I'm just wondering what your ideas are of what a normal, healthy relationship is? What are the "rules" when arguing or just dealing with each other? What is absolutely off-limits? Thank you so much for any input you might offer.:)

Any ideas? [ 21 Answers ]

OK guys, so I am just wondering on your opinions. OK, I had my period on the 11ths. Lasted 5-7 days. On sunday(the 28th) I had a small amount of bleeding. (just enough to get on my underwear. Thought I was started my period, and rushed home from church. Surprised me, because I had only had my...

Any ideas? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have a friend that just broke up with her boyfriend a three weeks ago and she is usually sad and doesn't want to do anything besides being in her house and by herself, she was with her boyfrined for a year and one month. The only thing is that her ex boyfriend send my friend a valentine's day...

Any ideas? [ 3 Answers ]

My parents have split up and my 8yr old brother seems to be rebelling towards my mum. He won't do as he told by her. The minute I ask him to he does it without argument. I guess my little bro is angry at my mum and maybe balmes her in some way?? He gets so upset and I have no idea what is...

View more questions Search