Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Karun sharma Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2009, 10:52 AM
    Tips for Glowing skin
    I am not having a fair complexion but its OK , neat and clean... But due to oil it looks rusty sometimes.. Please tell me how can I have a fresh looking glowy skin..
    revankarriya Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2009, 02:45 AM

Apply turmeric with milg and gram flour and see the difference in just 2 weeks.
    basicallyiloveu Posts: 23, Reputation: 5

Feb 1, 2009, 04:32 PM

When you're in the shower you could an exfoliator to remove dead skin. After the shower put on a good moisturizer. I would recommend a virgin v exfoliator. Good luck!
    Dalliesgrrl Posts: 43, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2009, 11:46 AM
    For the extra glow that I don't get from my usual products, I use Mary Kay Microdermabrasion once a week! It's a two step process so it's all included! MUCH cheaper then a visit to the dermatologist and I really like the results!

Good luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Skin Care Tips [ 3 Answers ]

http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o10/ecarswell/IMG_65991-1-1.jpg"]http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o10/ecarswell/IMG_65991-1-1.jpgHome skin care 1. It is essential to avoid exposure to direct sunlight, it is also advisable to put on sunscreen, some moisturizing products after face cleansing...

Glowing Tomato [ 6 Answers ]

Hi I am doing a science project on making a glowing tomato. Make A GLOWING TOMATO ! Video It says that you need non-safety matches (better known as 'strike anywhere'). Would it make a difference if I used safety-matches and if so, why? If anyone knows anything about this, please help....

Glowing substance [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: hello, I was curious to know whether there is a substance that if walked upon Is able to light up briefly during and after the foot is on it, I'm researching for an art project and am sure there is something that is capable of this e.g. ;like those bracelets that glow fluorescent if...

Dramatic weight loss produces saggy skin: any tips? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I was overweight ever since I was a young girl, and eventually went up to 200 pounds by the time I was 18. Before I turned 19 though I joined a gym and changed my eating habits and was able to lose 70 pounds, but I'm still left with seriously unsightly and cumbersome saggy skin on my belly and...

View more questions Search