Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hondo123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2009, 07:29 AM
    3d analyse settings for nfs carbon
    Mine computer is core2duo with 1gb ram & 128 mb onbord graphics card( 945 chipset family)
    Please tell me what settings should I apply for nfs carbon to work. I have tried many combinations but in vain. So please help me.
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Jan 21, 2009, 07:31 AM

Have you tried everything on lowest? Your integrated graphics card is going to be the big problem here.
    StaticFX Posts: 943, Reputation: 74

Jan 21, 2009, 07:36 AM

You have a core2duo , but onboard graphics? Yuk

As far as NFS Carbon goes... it Won't work with your system. The CPU is PLENTY powerful enough. But graphics is to weak.

Minimum needed:
    256MB Direct3D compatible video card
    and DirectX 9.0 compatible driver

Do yourself a favor, purchase a dedicated graphics card. It will make a HUGE difference. You can get a PCI-E 512MB card for $50

If you post the exact make/model of your PC - and how much you want to spend. We can help you pick one.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

In LAN settings, when I click on TCP/IP settings, it is not allowing me to open up. [ 4 Answers ]

In LAN settings, when I click on TCP/IP settings, it is not allowing me to open up.

Anybody care to analyse my Fertility Friend Chart? Trying to conceive? [ 2 Answers ]

I was just wondering what people's opinions were on the look of my chart. I am new at charting my temps and everything. If there is anyone out there that knows about temping if they can look at my chart that would be great. Thank you Charting Home Page - FertilityFriend.com

Please analyse my website [ 11 Answers ]

Hello Guys, Could you please visit my website www.FreeInfoSeminars.com and suggest me some modifications. As a first time visitor, how do you feel? Do you think you are able to find all the info that you need? Do you get an idea what we have to offer in the first few seconds when you visit our...

View more questions Search