Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Charliewhite198 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2009, 06:01 AM
    80'S Karate Film Centreing around a black kid
    Having trouble rembering this film that I saw when a kid. It centres around this balck kid that knows karate and in the end he glows yellow. Any clues on the title?? Cheers
    StaticFX Posts: 943, Reputation: 74

Jan 21, 2009, 07:51 AM

The Last Dragon (1985)

Lol.. trust me.. Don't watch it again. It was a GREAT movie when remembering it from back then... but seeing it again - OMG it was the WORST movie! Horrible!

LOL
    william711975 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2009, 12:09 PM

Thanks
    giani513 Posts: 179, Reputation: 47

Jan 23, 2009, 08:01 AM

That movie is a classic!
    StaticFX Posts: 943, Reputation: 74

Jan 23, 2009, 08:28 AM

LOL - how could you go wrong with a Bad Guy who looks like this

And a Hero that glows Yellow and talks like Michael Jackson!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for old Black and White Sci Fi film Title [ 3 Answers ]

I am looking for the tite of an old black and white movie that I watched on TV in the early 70's however probably made in the 50's or 60's. It was about some woman (who was an alien of some sort) who could change her face to look like someone else. She would kill the person then she would just...

Black film on walls [ 1 Answers ]

We have lived in our newly constructed house for 2 years and this winter I have noticed a black carbon film on everything that is white. Our only heat source is electric baseboard heat. I've researched the topic on line and have found that maybe it's from candles that I burn. I also burn candles...

I am looking for the title of an old black and white film [ 3 Answers ]

I don't know who starred in the film, but basically it is a old black and white, the guy was married and his wife died and her ghost sits on the bridge at the end of the road. The guy remarries and his dead wife haunts the new one. In the end both wives die and sit on the bridge and plot how to...

Name of old Black&White fantasy film [ 3 Answers ]

I remember this from my childhood (we're talking about 33 years ago)... :p Movie is fantasy (knights and maidens and the sort). Live action with creatures done in the Ray Harryhausen style. Black and White. I only remember a few scenes. The Princess (?) has been kidnapped, and the hero...

View more questions Search