Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    geetajohny Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2009, 05:43 AM
    Template of a business introductory letter
    Dear Mr. Jafar,

It is a great pleasure to work with your respective organization. I would like to thank you very much for the time extended to me during our telephone conversation today.
    I am sure that understanding your requirements as well as having the opportunity to suggest solutions, stands as a solid ground towards building a mutually profitable business relationship.
    Kindly check the above attached files, xxxx contract agreement and the rates and note that you can use Tolkarm account number 42229 to move your future shipments.
    Please send me your inquiries related to all your cargo shipments imports as well as the exports and I値l quote you our best offers.

If you need any further clarification please feel free to call me.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 21, 2009, 05:55 AM

Hi, geetajohny!

It looks good to me! The only thing, at this point, that I would suggest changing would the word shipments in the last line to shipment.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Business Introduction letter template [ 1 Answers ]

Can someone please send me a business intro template?

Self Introductory Letter [ 2 Answers ]

I am new to a company and they have asked me to write an introductory letter to send out to the clients I will be handling. They have asked that the letter be 'warm & fuzzy' yet business. What are some tips on wording to use? Examples would be very helpful and I am having a hard time balancing...

Introductory business letter [ 2 Answers ]

I am an events planning student who need your assistance in drafting an introductory letter to vaious vendors telling them about my company and the services offered. Yvette

Introductory letter [ 2 Answers ]

Hello Everyone, I have a home base cleaning Business and I知 trying to recruit more clientele. Writing is not my strong point and I知 having a hard time with the introductory letter. I want the letter to get the attention of new potential clienteles and have them interested in my business but...

View more questions Search