Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    markkw Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2009, 11:23 PM
    UAE Blacklist - British Citizens
    British Citizens are allowed to travel to the UAE without a pre-arranged visa.

My question is: How can you find out if you are on the blacklist before you travel?

No-one would want to put themselves through the expense in time and money, the stress of uncertainty and the embarrassment of being turned away or deported.
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

Jan 21, 2009, 11:46 AM

You should be the only one who knows if you have violated immigration laws in UAE or not.

If you...
    • overstayed the visa.
    • worked without authorization.
    • had criminal record in UAE, etc.

Then you won't be able to enter the country.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

British movie, Scottish soldier in British Army hoapital [ 1 Answers ]

Several years ago, perhaps 45 or 50, there was a movie about a Scot in a British Army hospital. He was disliked, but in some manner touched everyone. He died and soldiers who disliked him were sad. I barely remember any more. It seems the Scot soldier was played by an up and coming british actor.

I am a US Citizens [ 5 Answers ]

I came to the USA when I am 15 years old with an immigration visa , and my dad was a US citizens. Am I a US citizens?

Citizens and government [ 5 Answers ]

Is it possible for citizens to influence decisions of government and corporations?

Do Dentists have a patient blacklist? [ 7 Answers ]

I went to a dentist in my small town. Her assistant saw me, and made a future appointment. I was told that a prescription for pain would be called in to the pharmacy that was located across the parking lot from the dentist. I asked that the prescription not be called in to that pharmacy, because...

Citizens [ 1 Answers ]

The importance of a function of a citizen

View more questions Search