Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sandy702 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2009, 07:12 PM
    Can you bring a car back
    Can you bring a car back after 9 days? This information is important because tomorrow will be day 9 any information will help.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 20, 2009, 07:18 PM

? Was there some 9 day return in the contract that you signed?

Most car sales are final.

1. what country is it
    2. new car or used car
    3. was it bought as is or was there a warranty
    4. why do you want to return it
    5 does the contract give you any right to return it
    Gernald Posts: 901, Reputation: 93
    Expert

Jan 20, 2009, 07:19 PM

Depends if it's new or not. There are these things called lemon laws that cover a new car but I'm not all too sure how they work. Maybe try googling them.
    The purchase of a used car probably isn't so protected.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bring Back the 90's :) [ 13 Answers ]

I got sent something on email, which has sent me on a trip down memory lane. The 90's was my era and what a wonderful era to have grown up in. See the below: 1) 10p Mr Frosty Ice Pops on long summer days! 2) Gordon the Gopher! 3) You could do or tried to do the Prodigy step. 'You're no good...

How do I bring back the old us? Bring back the long convo's and the activeness? [ 6 Answers ]

Bman 800 here call me bryan OK I've been dating the love of my life for almost six months and I have nown her for about a year now and I think the relationship is getting tired I am NOT breaking it off we love each other more than anything in the world she lost her virginity to me... I unfortunetly...

Bring back spice! [ 5 Answers ]

Me and my bloke have been together for a while now, we have moved in together and have a cat. We are in love big time but for some reason the spice has gone from our relationship. When ever it comes down to me wanting to have sex it doesn't 'just' happen I HAVE to dress in sexy outfits to show that...

I want to bring us back together, but I have no idea how. Can someone tell me how? [ 96 Answers ]

It's been over a year now that it's been over. But about half of that year my ex and I have still clearly had an emotional attachment (talking about being confused and scared that we were breaking up, etc). I admit that on his part, it's been less. But I also admit that he's a better friend and is...

What do you bring back? [ 6 Answers ]

What do you bring back from a war? Those who have been in wars or people with their loved ones in wars or war veterans,I would like to hear what is it that the soldiers actually bring home after a war? I can only imagine what one sees on the battlefield during wars,I wonder what is it that...

View more questions Search