Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    phil828 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2009, 04:29 PM
    Advertising sugestions needed
    [I]I have a small construction company, dealing in the residential area. Mostly building custom kitchens,additions etc. My question is the market has died out,so any advise on a new way to obtain clients. I also have many happy references:confused. Who I have contacted as a networking avenue. ]:confused:
    AnTa_Plumber Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Jan 20, 2009, 04:47 PM

Hi, Phil28!

Try to put your advertisement to internet.
    Small web site and then go to google.com (for example) and reach the Google AdWords. There you can put your budget for advertisement. For example, you can afford 500.00/month. And then customers who looks for custom kitchens, or additions they will see you there. It's not so hard as seems like. But you can control that advertisement yourself. Any time you can put on pause (for weeken, for example)
    It's hard to start, but we all have to bit the wall up front:)
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 20, 2009, 04:49 PM

Home shows, county fairs, internet, door to door flyers,
    BIGBOPPER Posts: 351, Reputation: 28

Jan 20, 2009, 04:56 PM

Have you tried putting ads in newspapers/direct marketing? In Miami, we have a "Coupon Clipper" magazine that is filled with home designers/contractors, and children photography for some strange reason...
    Also, check with your local zoning board, to see where you can place signs, banners, what have you, to advertise. Also, build a simple website, include photos of previous projects. A lot of people, and I am guilty of this, skip the yellow pages and turn to Google to find my local landscaper, refrigerator repairman, etc. And there is also radio/tv. Radio, is cheaper than you'd think. Know your audience. Who do you want as customers. A specific age range, income, area? Target your advertising at them for best results. Notice you never see a beer commercial on the We network? Nor a femine product ad on Spike TV? It's the same principle.
    See what you can afford, and work with that.
    There are a lot of ways that you can get your message across. Best of luck!
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 21, 2009, 05:43 AM

Hi, phil828!

Do you already have a website and have you already tried advertising outside of just a website on the Internet?

Thanks!
    Pattibelle Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2009, 09:55 AM
    :) Hopefully for one you're advertising on your vehicles. Number two try advertising with coupons for a discount that you can mail out along with your business cards to your database, providing you have one. If not, now is the time to start one. Also, try Craig's list. It is fabulous.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't decide and being pulled to two sied need sugestions [ 12 Answers ]

I was wondering if I should join airforce or marines... 1 airforce is a "cakewalk"compared to marines but in marines it be so mutch more rewarding once I'm done Airforce- I get free colledge and paid its easy and not only that I'm not totally devoted and I can have hobbys and pursue my game...

Need to shorten this phrase, any sugestions? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm getting a tattoo of a cross with a scroll around it and some artwork in the background but the main point I have is that on the scroll I'm getting the words "courage to change the things i can" written on it. I really like this quote but I don't think it will fit unless I get the tattoo really...

Rechargeable Battery Sugestions [ 1 Answers ]

I need to get some rechargeable batteries as my kids toys seem to eat them. In general, I think they are a good investment as I had them as a kids for my r/c stuff and they lasted forever. I usually buy name brand, but am curious if anyone has ever bought no name ones like these one e-bay: 16 AA...

I am a compulsive liar!any sugestions [ 4 Answers ]

I am a compulsive liar and want help... I am ruining my relationship with my boyfriend of 5 years and my children's lifes... someone help me figure out how or what to do to make this stop... I'm not sure if it is a deeper issue like low self esteem or depression or what but I do need to talk to a...

Computer freezes to often, need help or sugestions please [ 1 Answers ]

Hello again it me with the crappy computer :eek: I am trying tofigure out how to make my computer stop freezing up every 10-20 mines when I am surfing the web. I don't know what it is because I can play games for 2-10 hours and no freezing up. Anyone know what I can do to fix this problem? And...

View more questions Search