Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rawrrawrdevin Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2009, 01:53 PM
    The rainforst what's in the soil is there away to fix it after the soil is used up by.
    The rainforst what's in the soil is there away to fix it after the soil is used up by farmers and stuff? Just dump everything u know about rainfrost soil here:D
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jan 21, 2009, 05:57 AM

I am not prepared to 'dump everything I know about rainforest soil here' for you to read because this sounds like a homework question. Why don't you go on Google and look it up and do some reading. You don't learn by asking others to help you.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jan 21, 2009, 05:58 AM
    Thank you for taking the time to copy your homework to AMHD.
    Please refer to this announcement: Ask Me Help Desk - Announcements in Forum : Homework Help
    rawrrawrdevin Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2009, 11:44 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tickle View Post
    I am not prepared to 'dump everything I know about rainforest soil here' for you to read because this sounds like a homework question. Why dont you go on google and look it up and do some reading. You dont learn by asking others to help you.
    It is not hw at all but I have looked on Google and I have for about 2 are 3 mounths and I know a lot just not what I need it won't tell me what I need oh by the way Google lead me here so ha on your part I don't automatically just go around to help sites

Quote Originally Posted by Curlyben View Post
    Thank you for taking the time to copy your homework to AMHD.
    Please refer to this announcement: Ask Me Help Desk - Announcements in Forum : Homework Help
    To you its not hw I typed that of the top of my head so don't go say I didn't and I would back that up anyday in fact if it was hw I don't have a science book we don't go of those and this is a individual project that I have been working on and failing but I need to finish it so I'm asking for a little help soome people might know
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jan 22, 2009, 03:58 PM

All due respect and thanks you for explaining. You really should have told us all that in your original post and we probably would have helped you out quite willingiy.
    asking Posts: 2,673, Reputation: 660
    Ultra Member

Jan 24, 2009, 09:44 AM

Devin,

Please ask some specific questions about rainforest soil. Tell us what it is you need to know. We'll see if we can help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Soil and waste [ 4 Answers ]

How do you test soil pipe and waste system on new build house to comply with completion regulations

Lowering Soil PH [ 2 Answers ]

I recntly ordered several fruit trees. My problem is that since that time we had a flash flood. It washed a layer of mud across my property. I removed the mud as much as possible but now I found that the soil has become verry Alcaline. Living in Arizona we expect Alcaline soil but this is between...

Soil pH [ 3 Answers ]

Heyy I was wondering why hide tide mark in the mangroves have acidic soil while at low tide mark, the soil tends to be alkaline

View more questions Search