Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Jan 20, 2009, 01:33 PM
    Finding the sponsors of a show that was on last week
    Is there any way (short of having a recording, which I don't) of finding out the corporate sponsors of a show that happened in the past?

In this case, the show was last week. If CBS doesn't issue an apology tonight for last week's show (The Mentalist), I'd like to know which sponsors to write, and to not give my business to, but I can't seem to find out who the sponsors are.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jan 20, 2009, 01:37 PM
    Hmmm... not sure where you can get a list of sponsors other than getting a rebroadcast.
    You can voice your displeasure here: The Mentalist Community Message Board - CBS.com though I expect some strong armed moderation there.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Jan 20, 2009, 01:47 PM

I didn't get involved in the forums, but I did send a letter to CBS.

I read the forums, but it seemed a little too much like arguing about whether Wicca was a valid religion than about how CBS should have done more research before broadcasting stereotypes, false information, and scare tactic messages.

So... since I already expressed displeasure to the station, and sincerely do not expect them to apologize for it, I wanted to know if there was a way to locate the sponsors to continue to push for acknowledgement that the show was wrong--and short of that, to express my vote about it by using the almighty dollar.

I was just so shocked last week that I didn't even think of writing down the names of the sponsors.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Regarding sponsors for h1B visas [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am planning to apply for H1b visa in the coming year. I had applied last year but did not make it in the lottery. Just needed a few suggestions from u.. 1. Which is better Premium Processing or Normal Processing? And y? 2. How much do consultants charge for Premium Processing and for...

Finding 90s TV show name [ 4 Answers ]

I can't remember this kid show from the 90's that had kids acting,directing,filming and doing all this work that gets done behind camera and all; it also had a like blue rat that had a pink rat that would pop up sometimes anyway they would like go around talking to people or other kids and all...

H1 B Sponsors [ 1 Answers ]

I want to apply for H1 Visa to US. Iam a Postgraduate Working as Software Engineer with 3 + years of Exp. I want to know details of H1 Sponsors who can sponsor me from US.

View more questions Search