Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tata Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Aug 1, 2006, 08:21 AM
    Information please...
    :o

Hi, there... I'm 21 y/o, and I just gave birth 6 months ago.. I've always wished for bigger breasts, and was hoping that I would get that now that I'm a mom. But I did'n, and I'm not breast-feeding,too. I want a non-surgical way to enhance my breasts, and my best option was to search for pills that does the job. And I've found BREAST GAIN PLUS on the internet, saying it's the #1 selling in the market and has been featured on CNN and other known news channel for its effectiveness. Has anyone of you tried this? Does it work for you?I want to know... thank you.
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Aug 1, 2006, 08:36 AM
    In case no one with experience with the product answers:

There are lots of pills out there that make the same claim. I would not be surprised to find that they have similar, if not the same, ingredients.

Surf for reviews of the products but be sure to not rely on what's said on sites that sell them.

Here's a discussion of some of them that you might find helpful:
    http://www.aphroditewomenshealth.com...opic/6/12.html
    Thomas1970 Posts: 856, Reputation: 131

Aug 1, 2006, 08:26 PM
    One thing on the market that can be obtained in many health food stores is topical creams containing wild yam; a plant naturally high in progesterone, the dominant hormone during pregnancy, which partially accounts for many women's slight increase in breast size. Though popular, I can't personally vouch for whether they work particularly well or not.
    Probably relatively safe. Though do check with your doctor if you begin taking oral contraceptives in conjunction with such.
    Goold luck.
    36jhernandez01 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2006, 09:38 PM
    Where can I find the cleanout for a home built in the 1960's? There is one small 2 inch cleanout on the outside wall of the kitchen sink but I cannot find the main line. Home built in Houston, TX.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Information Please :-) [ 5 Answers ]

I am a long-time pool player, but I have just recently become serious about the sport. In the past two years I have come a long way. I am a 5 ranked player under the APA. Are their any really good videos or books that explain the more difficult shots like masse` and jumping the legal way?

Useful Information [ 38 Answers ]

I'm bored... this might not sound very fluent because I'm pretty much just typing what comes off my head. Feel free to add things and I'll edit it and we can make it into something big that everyone can read, because it seems like everyone has the relative same problems. I used to be there, not...

Information [ 3 Answers ]

How many countries are there in world? How many muslim countries? How many hindu countris? Tell me about every relegion countries

Some information [ 2 Answers ]

Don't exactly know if if is related to psychic abilites but can anyone often any info on psychokinesis can't seem to find much on the subject.

View more questions Search