Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cspeyton69 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2009, 09:01 AM
    Divorce Law
    I was divorced in Louisiana. Is there a grace period in the state of LA, after a divorce, before you can get married again legally?

Thank you,
    this8384 Posts: 4,564, Reputation: 485
    Ultra Member

Jan 20, 2009, 09:28 AM

No waiting restrictions:

U.S. Waiting Times After A Divorce

Of course, your divorce needs to be finalized through the court prior to being able to get legally married again.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Filing 4 divorce but reconcile then divorce @ a later time - dividing the property [ 18 Answers ]

I never heard of this before but my friend filed for divorce in 89 but reconciled a few months later. Flash forward 20 yrs & she decides to divorce him again. She went back for the kids & tried to make it work. However, when she went 4 this divorce she was told that they could divide the property...

Should I divorce? [ 3 Answers ]

I'm 21 years old. I've been married two years but been with my husband for 6 years. We have 2 children. My husband doesn't trust me although I've done nothing to breach that trust. I don't know who I am anymore, I don't even have a favorite color because my whole life has to revolve around him. He...

Divorce [ 13 Answers ]

My husband is incarcerated can I divorce him without notification?

I want a divorce, he doesn't [ 7 Answers ]

When we got married I was crazy about my now husband. I was madly in love with him. Now I'm not. I have no feelings toward him what so ever anymore. He has emotionally decapatated me. We have only been married for 8 months and I want out. How do I go about getting the divorce, and how do I tell him...

Get divorce [ 4 Answers ]

If I don't respond to the divorce paper which I received from my wife because it is not true what is going to happened ?

View more questions Search