Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    silver18boi Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2004, 03:35 PM
    What should I do?
    :-/ 0k my friend has a question for you. Mandy One month ago my boyfriend and I broke up. He said some things that ticked me off and I told him maybe it would be better if we could just be friends. To my surprise, he agreed. Im heartbroken. The next day his mom passed away, he called to tell me and we've been talking every night since, but neither of us has brought up our relationship. When we spend time together, he is cold and hot, and I don't know what to think, I want to be more than friends but am waiting for him to make the first move. I don't know if I can be "just friends" with him, because my heart breaks when I see him. And how can I help him deal with his loss. What should I do??
    jolly-angel Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Apr 7, 2004, 08:16 AM
    Re: What should I do?
    Hi
    I know this message is a few weeks old but thought I would write anyway.
    I don't know if your circumstances have changed but if you still want to get back with him then maybe just be a good support for him for now... just losing his mom must be just awful and if you start talking about your relationship he might not be able to handle it right now... hope it works out
    Tara

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search