Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kamal_604 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2009, 02:22 AM
    Applying H4 visa after applying H1B
    Hi All,
    My fiance's employer is planning to apply her H1B visa on 1st Apr 2009. We are planning for a marriage date in 1st week of May 2009. I will be applying her H4 visa in May 2009.
    I just want to know if there can be any issues/problems while applying her H4 visa when she would have already applied her H1B visa in Apr 2009.

Thanks,
    Kamal
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

Jan 20, 2009, 10:30 AM

If she wants to be able to work, then apply for H-1 only. Don't make it complicated...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Applying for H1 visa within and outside US [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I have applied for H1 visa twice from India and could not get through the lottery. I will be travelling to US on H4visa in April. Since the H1 Visa processing starts earlier in India is it possible that I can apply being in India and again apply in April from US. Also is there any...

Applying EAD for L2 Visa holders [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, Its been a month I have come to US on L2 visa,looking forward to work,hence would like to know the details about HOW to apply for EAD.kindly help me regarding this. Thanks & Regards Sangeetha

Applying a spouse visa [ 2 Answers ]

Will my spouse (husband) have to give an english test or interview before he gets his visa from pakistan to united kingdom.and is the law changing for spouse visa's.I have heard a lot of stuff about the new law that is coming in April.im really worried because his english is quit pore....

Applying H1B and H4 visa simultaneously [ 0 Answers ]

Hi there, I'm currently working in US. Need to apply H4 dependent visa for my spouse. Her H1B working visa has already been initiated. 1) When can she initiate H4 in this situation i.e. after getting the H1B petition or after H1B visa stamping is done? 2) If she can initiate H4 after...

View more questions Search