Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cheerios Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2006, 09:44 PM
    Spirits
    Hello Everyone,
    Some odd things have been going on in my house lately hense my being here today. My family is fairly religious, my mom has had stuff happen to her in the past growing up, things moving around and floating things like that. This is not a joke... They moved out of the house when the were a young girl. It seemed to stop. When I was first born my mom she saw a siloette of her grandpa standing over my crip and she is not a liar, I believe every word she says because multiple people have said the same story.

She also has dreams sometimes for example: I went on a camping trip when I was sixteen, on our way back my truck broke down on highway marker 186. I called my dad and told him what had happened and he immediately said "Dear Lord"... I nervously asked him "what....whats wrong" He said exactly this, "Please tell me it isn't on marker 186...." I freaked out and he said my mom couldn't sleep because she had this number in her head.

Take in mind my family is very close, we have a very strong HONEST and OPEN relationship. Family has been through a lot with my dads disease and all.

Here is my main question: My dogs have been acting really weird lately, they will sit there and stare into my moms bed both of them at the door w/ there mouths open and stare. I walked into the bed room and smelt a strong scent of coffebeans don't know if that is releated but no one was making a pot of coffe at the time. I would also talk to my dog and ask him what he sees he would run to my feet and stare near a wall then into the bathroom. He doesn't like when I go into the bathroom and neither does my other dog.. Only when I talk to my dogs and ask them what they see, they start to bark and run out to the door of the bedroom and stare inward. I don't think my dogs are crazy or anything and I know I'm not either... what could be going on?
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Jul 31, 2006, 11:03 PM
    Spirits are around. Obvously animals are extra sensitive and can sense them. I believe everything that was said to you.

Joe

Aug 1, 2006, 07:36 AM
    Now is there a way to open myself up to my spirit guide? I want to experience more of the friendly side of the spirits understand...
    Lou18603 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2006, 01:01 AM
    Cheerio, you are not alone. It isn't the first time either that this sort of thing happens. The world is full of spirits. Good spirits, bad spirits, and evil, (mean) spirits.

The fact that the Bible says so, is in itself a reality that only an atheist can deny.

But, we all do have our Guardian Angels, or as they call themselves, Spiritual Guides. I have Spiritual Guides 24/7 in my life. They are constantly reminding me of danger, a situation, or something that I forgot that needs to be reminded of me.

Get your Bible out and do some strong reading. Just open it anywhere you like. Your Spiritual Guide will help you select the reading for today.

After you read, ask God to come into your life whole heartedly. Thank God for this. Thank Jesus for been near you. And thank God for your Guides.

After been sure and feeling secure that you are now 100% spiritualized, Go into everywhere that your dog barks and send this spirits on their way to the light at the bridge.

The light at the bridge is where every spirit should direct itself when it vacates the flesh and body. That is the place where relatives and friends are waiting for them to help them make the transition easier. But some of them are stubborn and materialistic and refuse to go. So they linger and monger around. Some don't mean to scare you. Some are comedians who have fun seen you get scared. Some are just mean and want you to fear them. But if God is with you, who can be against you.

Open your eyes wide and look fearless and brave into the spots where your dog barks, then order:

Stubborn Spirit, I am commanding you, to go towards the light at the bridge. GO! GO! NOW! HEAD TO THE LIGHT AT THE BRIDGE AND FOLLOW YOUR FRIENDS AND RELATIVES WAITING YOU THERE!

I guarantee you that your dogs will quit barking except for real human danger.

And never accept anyone in your house with a Ouija board or any games that have to do with inviting spirits or the like into your house.

From now on, remain spiritual, reading the Bible as often as you possibly can, and saying your prayers and actually talking to Jesus, God and Guides besides you. Those are the only spirits that should be allowed in your house from now on down.

Hope this helps you! Lou18603

Aug 4, 2006, 07:40 AM
    Thank you very much for your help. I am somewhat religious, not as much as I should be. Topic of religion is very touch subject for some. So many questions I have cannot be answered, but that doesn't stop me from believing. Everyone has questions I am sure. I will speak with god in my heart and in my mind and see if I can't help them get home to there families.
    worthbeads Posts: 538, Reputation: 45

Aug 4, 2006, 12:45 PM
    Dogs, like other animals, can detect magnetic changes in the earth and can detect when a storm is coming, or even when their owners are almost home. What they are doing may be related to that, or it's just a habit the have. As for spirits or ghosts, not that I'm saying that they aren't real, it's just there are still to date ground breaking evidence or even pictures. However, there are phenomenons that are unexplainable. As for the silhouette, it may be possible that a shadow was to blame. But who knows?
    Horsekisses08 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 13, 2007, 05:39 AM
    I have a Spirit in my home in which I first heard last night, and all it does at night is shake my bathroom door. It scares me, and I want to know who it could be, or what it wants. Maybe it's trying to get my attention, but I believe in Witchcraft and so on, but I need to know how to make the Spirit answer my question. "What do you want?" OR "Why are you here?"
    It may give me an answer I don't know. Any suggestions having to do with this?
    Keep in mind last night was my first encounter with this kind of situation.
    norcalimama Posts: 16, Reputation: 0

May 13, 2007, 08:48 AM
    My dogs do see the spirits in our home.There is one spirit that my dogs see that makes them show their teeth and go crazy.Like trying to protect me.Watch your dogs,they can and do see spirits.Everyone has given good advice.
    loveandspirit Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2011, 02:48 PM
    Could be five things... your family may share a gift of mediumship. Two, you could be projecting unconscious material, which is now manifesting so you can perceive it. Three, someone opened a door and you must close it (if you can astral project, you can open a door by dreaming as well). Another possibility... it could be telekinetic and a poltergeist was created. Your intuition will give you the answer. If you still need help, I can do a reading for you and see if I can find it. Email me and let me know.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Nov 8, 2011, 03:35 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by loveandspirit View Post
    Could be five things...your family may share a gift of mediumship. Two, you could be projecting unconscious material, which is now manifesting so you can percieve it. Three, someone opened a door and you must close it (if you can astral project, you can open a door by dreaming as well). Another possibility...it could be telekinetic and a poltergeist was created. Your intuition will give you the answer. If you still need help, I can do a reading for you and see if I can find it. Email me and let me know.
    Please watch the dates. You have posted to a 4 year old thread. Thanks.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is my home being visited by spirits? [ 9 Answers ]

I moved into my home in May 05. Every evening I feel someone is watching me and every night I wake up at 3:00 am with the feeling someone was just in my room. My daughter (23) has had the same feelings. Her room is in another part of the house. One morning at 3:00 I and my dogs woke to the sound...

Is there spirits in my house? [ 18 Answers ]

My husband and I have lived in our house for 4 years (house was built in 1955) My neighbors knew the previous owners... as far as I know no deaths in the house. My husband has claimed to have felt a "presence" though I never have. However, we have 4 children and a lot of electronic toys in our...

Wine and spirits [ 77 Answers ]

I feel a little bit guilty for posting in here while I am in mourning and observing shiva... but I'm having trouble sleeping again and I guess this is a bit of a distraction for me. If you're curious what I'm talking about, please read my thread under bereavement: ...

Do I have spirits? [ 6 Answers ]

I visit abanded asylums,with that all photos have orbs with faces,really.I get chills a lot with hair on the back of my neck & the heat is blastingg.I hear whispering when I go to bed on one occasion a girls voice clearly said "can you help me? on another night I got up to get a drink and turned...

My dodge spirits problems? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 1990 3.0 v6 dodge spirit with 150000 miles. Ever since I got it its had a problem with overheating although I'm not sure its over heating. The temp gauge is fine but after driving around for awhile it starts to chug and then just dies and won't restart for at least 30 minutes. Also just...

View more questions Search