Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sp0 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2006, 08:35 PM
    Hands lighter
    I Have A Light Olive Complexion But My Hands Are Very Fair In Color And In The Summer Time My Skin Gets Darker But My Hands Stay Light... does Anyone Know Why The Hands Are Lighter? Is There Something I Can Do To Make The Rest Of My Skin Lighter To Match My Hands?
    chadazi Posts: 13, Reputation: 1
    -

Aug 1, 2006, 07:05 AM
    Use lightening creams
    sp0 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 1, 2006, 04:52 PM
    Which ones are the best? Have you tried any that actually worked?
    LUNAGODDESS Posts: 467, Reputation: 40

Aug 1, 2006, 09:31 PM
    Your hands are lighter in the summer because your skin has received a tan... and no there is no treatment that can make your hands unnaturally even as your skin... it is in your genes that your hands are lighter than your beautiful olive complexion ( I am bias to that coloring)... love it... God does!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to get a lighter complexion. [ 4 Answers ]

:confused: Hey guys, I am new to this forum and I love it. I was wondering if anyone knew of effective methods to lighten my complexion. I have tried bleaching creams but they don't work. I have seen bleaching pills on the internet and I wonder if they work and what are some of the sife...

Brown spots with blisters on hands, spreading? [ 4 Answers ]

I have had brown spots on my hands for three weeks now and it doesn't spread to anywhere else on my body but just from one hand to other. It started as a blister that would never pop and purplish skin to brown peeling skin. But the skin that has been peeling is red and weird looking, please help,...

Veins in Hands [ 1 Answers ]

Hello. Recently I've noticed that the veins in both of my hands are acting up. I can see them much easier than before and they seem to be pushing up on the skin somewhat. Similar to veins on someone who's totally ripped, but trust me I can assure you I'm not ripped. Anyway, I'm 17, and I was just...

Replacement lighter [ 2 Answers ]

Need help replacing a lighter for a 91 bronco

Hands that shake/tremble [ 2 Answers ]

Recently my hands have started to tremble. Do you know what causes this? Thanks for your help.

View more questions Search