Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chatalinda Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Jan 19, 2009, 07:55 PM
    How can I make my boyfriend stop smoking weed?
    How can I make my boyfriend stop smoking weed... he's awesome.. but I can't stand that he smokes it... it makes him be all stupid and stuff.. I've threaten him about everything.. from leaving him to not giving him sex.. but nothing has worked.. our fights have gotten worse.. please... I need some advice..!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 19, 2009, 08:07 PM

Threatened, but did you go though with it, "NO" since you are stlll there, Actually stop having sex with him if he is high,
    Then you know what is more inportant to him, you are drugs
    nitelight198073 Posts: 470, Reputation: 76

Jan 19, 2009, 08:28 PM

He has got to want to quit... so most likely whatever you do is not going to make him stop because it is an addiction... been there done that had a pot head/alcholic boyfriend that no matter what I did dhe would not stop... so broke it off and let him be by hiself with the self destruction
    nike 1 Posts: 167, Reputation: 16
    -

Jan 19, 2009, 08:32 PM
    I agree with nightlite, he has to have a reason for himself to quit. I would leave him for a while. But don't make any promises to get back together. If you just stay with him and accept this, you will just show him he can do what he wants no matter what you think.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jan 19, 2009, 08:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by chatalinda View Post
    How can i make my boyfriend stop smoking weed...
    Hello c:

You can't.

excon
    lovelesspa Posts: 1,019, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Jan 19, 2009, 09:03 PM

No way to "Make" him quit, he either wants to or no, your decision is whether you want to waste any more time... on him, awesome or not! Guys go through stages, mostly cause they can or they want to, they act stupid, childish and other things according to us... but it's what you... or what you will put up with, this could be what he will be like for the rest of his life, how bored do you want to be? This is not a person that will get anywhere in life or make a life for you. Eventually he won't be soooo awesome, just dumb and boring!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Smoking weed, can it mess my head up? [ 47 Answers ]

I want to know does weed mess with everyone's head? I have smoked weed once or twice, OK a lot of the time and I think it messing me up but I really enjoy it. Or at least I think I do! What is it with weed? Is it addictive? Can it really harm you and your mental health? If I have been realising...

Is he smoking weed? [ 63 Answers ]

Me and my boyfrend, we have been going out for more than a year. And I always suspected that he smokes weed. And recently I found out some stuff in his ashtray and I told him that I know he is smoking weed and I showed him proof. But he said its not his and that its his cousine's and a frend's. So...

How can I get my boyfriend to stop smoking [ 7 Answers ]

My boyfriend is always getting high, and he said he would and he does stop for a good week and few days and than its back to the way it was before, and it just upsets me a lot. I don't understand if the fact that he smokes is what really upsets me, or he does it and promises he won't do it agn, and...

How to make some one stop chain smoking [ 4 Answers ]

Hey there, I'm kaushal here.. now I have one big problem there.. my brother is becoming chain smoker now a days... and I don't want that.. so if any suggestion would help me to stop him even smoking... I want him to stop smoking completely... please ans me...

The Influence of Smoking Weed.. . [ 2 Answers ]

How does weed influence other to smoke? I've smoked weed and have not been influenced by anyone to smoke it. No one made me do it either so how does it influence others to use weed? :confused:

View more questions Search