Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SlashLover0145 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 19, 2009, 06:58 PM
    How do I put music/music videos etc. on my iPod?
    How do I put music/music videos etc. on my iPod? I just can't figure out how to do it..
    ultimate_user_name Posts: 103, Reputation: 6

Feb 5, 2009, 12:06 AM

Lots and lots and LOTS of ways. You'll need to be more specific, especially for videos.

For music:

1. open itunes
    2. Click on "File" and add file to library (or folder if you have a music folder)
    3. find your music and put it in your library
    4. drag and drop from your library to your iPod

If you get error messages, several things could be wrong:

1. The name of your file is to long:
    For some reason itunes doesn't like really long song names. Just rename it to something shorter and try again

2. Wrong format, or not a legitimate file.

a. lots of file converters out there, itunes should even do some converting for you.

b. not a legitimate file. You got some bootleg copy off the internet and it's not even a readable file. Nothing to do here except delete and try again.

FOR VIDEOS

You need to be more specific. What videos are you trying to get?

a. where are they from (youtube? A dvd? Filesharing?)

b. what format are they in? Your iPod is picky, chances are that you will need to convert your video file to transfer it onto your iPod. I recommend a program called handbrake, but it can be confusing at first.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I put music videos on my iPod nano? [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: I have an I pod nano and its able to have music videos but I don't know how to put ithem on there... so help me

How do you get in music videos? [ 6 Answers ]

I want to be 1 of those music video models/dancers in rap/hip hop videos and I know that you got to audition for them but where? How do I found out? Is it in newyork or something? And do you just go there or do you got to have a manager/agent & a portfolio or what? Because I really want to do this...

How do I put music/videos on my mp4 [ 1 Answers ]

I have a mp4 player and I was told to go to windows media player, go to sync, and click drop and drag the music from there but its not working.. anyone know step by step instructions?

View more questions Search