Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mishaly Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 19, 2009, 06:38 PM
    Robotic aliens in sci-fi movie from the 80's?
    It's a movie I saw in the early 90's, but it was a couple years old back then.

Two small saucer-like robotic aliens come to earth. They end up in an old apartmenthouse, and they help the people there fend of some mob like guys who are trying to bully them into selling their apartments. In the end the aliens have 2 or 3 cute little kids and then they fly away I think. Anyone know the title of the movie I'm talking about? =)
    nike 1 Posts: 167, Reputation: 16
    -

Jan 19, 2009, 06:41 PM
    I believe it was called "Batteries Not Included"

I think it's the one where there is an older couple trying to save there diner from being torn down by a developer. Great movie!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's or early 90's scifi/comedy with little aliens [ 4 Answers ]

I remember watching a movie as a kid about Aliens that crash(I think they crashed) on earth during Halloween so everyone thinks they are just in costume since they are the size of kids. I remember the movie being funny too so I guess it was a comedy. And I think they befriend a little girl. I can't...

Looking for a title to an old sci-fi/aliens movie. Probalby around 80's or early 90's [ 2 Answers ]

I remember watching this movie about aliens who would abduct people, and drill into their brains to take over their minds. There was a little kid attending school who started to realize that something was wrong, and convinced his teacher to help him search it out. Can anyone remember the name of...

80s kid movie with aviator sunglass wearing aliens. [ 2 Answers ]

This is driving me nuts! I am trying to think of a movie I watched when I was a kid. All I can remember is there are green aliens wearing flight jackets and aviator sunglasses. They talk like surfers kind of and I can't really remember anything else specific. Please if you have any idea of what...

Movie about kids in a cave with aliens [ 2 Answers ]

There is a movie I watched as a kid about kids going in a cave and finding aliens there. It was kind of scary. Can anyone help me?

80's movie with aliens [ 1 Answers ]

I can't really remember much about the movie but there were some kids that built a spaceship and became friends with two aliens that were children. The aliens were green and ended up getting in trouble for hanging out with the human children.

View more questions Search