Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    leethomas Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2006, 04:16 PM
    Has anyone else heard of this
    I was reading up on some things and I heard this-> There is a very small chance that "pre-ejaculate" can cause a pregnancy because sperm is not formed in this fluid. The only way sperm gets into this fluid is if there is sperm in the shaft... then this "left over" becomes very high in contrast to the small amount of fluid. This happens only if the man has had sex (or masturbated) earlier that day. Urine would clean this out.

Now, that's what I read from some website I found while googling. I was just wondering if anyone else had heard of this. Is there any trueth in this?
    aqua@home Posts: 565, Reputation: 107

Jul 31, 2006, 07:14 PM
    Yes, pre-ejaculate can cause pregnancy from what I have been told.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 31, 2006, 08:46 PM
    Yes, pre-ejaculate can and will cause pregnancy. The fluid comes from a glad called the bulbourethral gland which produces sperm.

All the pre-ejaculate does is lubricate the penis prior to ejaculation. It does contain sperm.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Anyone heard of MET-TATHIONE? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I'm new to this forum!:D Just browsing through the websites looking for internal whitening stuff. I've got really sensitive skin so won't bother puttin up external whitening stuff on my skin. And I need a entire whitening effect but not just part of the body:( Just came cross something...

Anybody heard of this [ 10 Answers ]

HumiNature Skin Whitening Cream for Sensitive Skin It's apparently a good lightening cream some black people are using it

View more questions Search