Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nez Posts: 557, Reputation: 51

Jul 31, 2006, 02:28 PM
    Lite On Combo Drive
    Having trouble finding the drivers for a Lite On Combo LTC-48161H dvd/rw drive.According to various Googling I've done,the driver download sites on the net,are either incomprehensible,or don't work.Even the manufacturers site does a 404! In other words,as things stand,the combo-drive does zip,and I can't install any discs.Have tried all the usual avenues,but My Computer,Windows Update,and the Bios,are having none of it :(
    The PC it is installed in was given to me by a good friend.It has Windows XP Home Edition installed on the hard drive.He does not have the original combo driver-disk (naturally).I'd like to try and fix the problem,without replacing the combo drive,(easy to do),as the PC unit is quite powerful,is better than my old desktop,and would suit my needs for Vista next year.Plus I refuse to be beaten at this stage. :D
    cajalat Posts: 469, Reputation: 66

Aug 1, 2006, 12:00 AM
    I didn't have any trouble downloading from this link:

http://us.liteonit.com/us/index.php?...pper&Itemid=75

Here's the main US site:

http://us.liteonit.com/us/home.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

AC/Heating Unit Combo HELP [ 2 Answers ]

We have, I believe, a 2-ton Lennox AC/Heating roof-top unit. Lately, the unit was having trouble cooling the house, which is about 1,500 - 1,700 sq ft. We could set the thermostat to 68 degrees, and the house would only cool down to 80 degrees. Yesterday, the unit stopped blowing cold air...

Faulty lite [ 3 Answers ]

:confused: I recently installed a flouresent lite fixture and after being on for ten or fifteen minutes, it shuts off. Is the ballast bad or something else going on? Thank-jb.

Gas Furnace Doesn't Lite [ 3 Answers ]

My Carrier Furnace Igniter glows but the valve won't turn the gas on. I have discovered that the relay switch on the top of the valve has a bad connection to the pins (2 each) on the two solenoids. I can loosen this and slide up and down several times and it will work for awhile. My problem is that...

Is there any way to do this 3-way combo? [ 2 Answers ]

G'day guys. I'm attaching a diagram of what I have. Power comes to the box at the back wall in my kitchen. From there I have one switch to control the back porch light, and a 3-way switch that controls the kitchen lights. On the other wall, adjacent to the dining room, is the other 3-way...

Shoot-set and Quick-set Combo [ 2 Answers ]

I have not seen this yet, but I haven't seen everything... lol I was thinking that these two misdirection sets could be used in a single play because the quick-set causes the opponent to position, dig-in, and focus on the quick-set hitter, but the ball could be shoot-set along the net for anyone...

View more questions Search