Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    redhat37 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 19, 2009, 03:12 PM
    Where are the receiver /dip switches
    Where are the dipswitches located on a litex fan-i am told on/in the canopy-what is the canopy?
    I have the remote and their location but cannot find them on the fan itself.
    WallyHelps Posts: 1,018, Reputation: 136
    Ultra Member

Jan 20, 2009, 06:59 AM

The receiver (and its dipswitches) is located either in the motor assembly or the canopy that attaches to the ceiling (in the guy's left hand in the photo).

Hope this helps,
    WallyH
    ceilingfanrepair Posts: 5,733, Reputation: 109
    Uber Member

Jan 22, 2009, 12:10 AM

They are usually in the ceiling canopy, where the fan mounts to the ceiling. If not check the motor housing (usually on top) or inside the switch housing, where the light mounts.

Ceiling fan remote controls - help and FAQ- Ceiling Fans N More

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

JVC Receiver problem [ 4 Answers ]

My JVC amplifier/receiver(RX-815V) makes a clicking noise when I turn it on. I have a nice stereo system (I think) sitting on my wall unit doing nothing except collecting dust because the receiver/amplifier does not work. The receiver gets power but just makes a clicking noise and will do nothing...

Dvd/satellite receiver [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to know how to hook up my dvd player through my satellite receiver. The TV does not have any place to plug the red, white, and yellow cords to but the satellite receiver does. I have connected the dvd player to the satellite receiver I just can't get a picture.

Satalitte receiver [ 3 Answers ]

I have 2 reveivers and one will only pick up part of the stations. I moved it to the other TV where that receiver was working and it still doesn't work properly so I know something is wrong with that receiver. Any ideas of what could be wrong. Is it something I can fix?

Receiver [ 1 Answers ]

I've got a second question also : I am intended to buy a new receiver as well. But.. I have two pairs of speakers in my living room and one pair in my kitchen. This receiver should be connected to these three pairs of speakers. This seems to be rather difficult. How should I proceed and wich...

View more questions Search