Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Powerlift7 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 19, 2009, 12:20 PM
    Which Creatine should I take?
    Hey I'm a powerlifter and my friend just recently gave me a bunch of his old creatine that he ended up never using. Right now I have black powder, NO2 Hemodilator, Jacked Stack from quest nutrition, and Creadex. Is it safe to take two different creatines at the same time? Which ones should I take to get the best results for powerlifting? Any help is appreciated
    Cinnabar Posts: 113, Reputation: 5

Jan 23, 2009, 07:43 AM

Buy plain ol' monohydrate in bulk. Take 5g/day.
    adam_89 Posts: 1,866, Reputation: 280
    Ultra Member

Jan 23, 2009, 08:16 AM

I never got much result when I was into wieght lifting. I used to use creatine and I just got really fat and never turned it into muscle. I don't recommend the stuff, but if it is working for you then continue. Does it work for you?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Creatine and fertility [ 2 Answers ]

My husband and I are trying to get pregnant. Does the Creatine Monohydrate and Mega Whey he takes after he works out affect his fertility?

Is creatine bad for you? [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, I was just wondering is creatine monohydrate the suppliment you can take in powder for with shakes, to increase muscle mass size bad for you. i.e does it because liver problem in the future of cushion syndrome?

Creatine when to take [ 5 Answers ]

How long before a work a work out should I take creatine caps

Use of creatine [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I am an engineering graduate with 6 yrs experience , Age 28,height 176cm,weight 54kg, married on feb2006 My body is so slim, so I am facing lot of problems on my duties, and finding new jobs, at the time of interview, Now I am applying for manager QA. And my look is like engineer I have...

Creatine and Vitamin B [ 3 Answers ]

If it is advisable to take vitamin B with Creatine ,would it be all right to mix creatine in with whey protein drink as that contains vitamin B ?

View more questions Search