Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pie812 Posts: 35, Reputation: 1

Jan 19, 2009, 11:09 AM
    Crazy colon cleanse diet?
    I was wondering, does this Acai Berry Ultimate and Power Flush 500 Colon Cleanse diet actually work? Does anyone know exactly what the process is? ANY information is just awesome, thanks!
    stevetcg Posts: 3,693, Reputation: 353
    Ultra Member

Jan 21, 2009, 06:01 AM

Colon cleansing in any form is not a diet. It fools you into thinking you are losing weight by changing the number on the scale by removing excess waste from your bowels.

Healthy weight loss means taking in good foods and burning calories in the old fashioned way... exercise.

Diets are just diets. You may lose some weight while on a diet, but unless you change your lifestyle, I would get used to being on that diet for the rest of your life.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can Diet Coke/Diet Pepsi ruined your diet? [ 17 Answers ]

Hello, Iam Writing To You Because Iam One Of Those People That Have Been Trying To Lose Some Pounds.. I Have Been Cutting Off The Sweets, Fatting And Anything Else That Gains Weight.. I Also Have Been Doing Exercise.. my Only Question Is If Diet Coke Gains Weight Even Though If Its Diet?. My...

Colon Cleanse [ 9 Answers ]

I'm not sure that this would be the appropriate place to post this. But here goes. I've watched an informercial (that's what happens when you stay up late) and it was about Cleansing your Colon. I know that there are some benefits to cleansing your colon. The one that really caught my...

Colon Cleanse [ 1 Answers ]

Has anyone used ever used colon cleanse ? I been wanting to try it but I don't know anything about it. If anyone has used it before please let me know. Thanks Camper Girl

Diet after colon surgery [ 1 Answers ]

My brother just had colon surgery (resection) and is confused about what he should eat and what foods he should avoid altogether. He normally eats a lot of fruit &/or juices fresh fruit. Please help us help him by giving him more information than the doctor did.

Colon Cleanse/ Not sure if this is the correct place to post [ 1 Answers ]

I was just wondering if anyone has tried any at home colon cleansing? I was looking for information on what people tried with success and I was wondering about pricing etc. I want to try something that will work, but not cost an arm and a leg and I found that there are hundreds of sites claiming to...

View more questions Search