Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    princess17 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2006, 10:01 AM
    Predicting Chemical Reactions help
    Hi, I really need help predicting these chemical reactions. First of all, how do you know when 2 reactants are going to undergo synthesis? I need help predicting the products of the following reactions and determining which of the five reactions they undergo, double replacement, single replacement, synthesis, decomposition or combustion.
    1) N2O5 + H2O
    2) Ca(ClO3)2 + heat
    3) NaOH + FeBr3
    4) Pb(NO3)2 + CaI2
    5) AlOH + HClO4
    6) Na2CO3 + heat

Thanks so much, I appreciate any help!:eek:

Check out some similar questions!

Reactions [ 1 Answers ]

Are these substitution or addition reactions? How can you tell and determine this? What are the products? Trichloromethane + chlorine --> Propene + bromine --> Ethylene + hydrogen iodide --> Ethane + chlorine -->

[HELP]gr11 chemistry - predicting chemical reactions and balancing chemical equations [ 5 Answers ]

hey can nebody help me with my chemistry hmwk? i dun really get it... :confused: thanks! For each of the following reactions, determine what the products of each reaction will be. When you have predicted the products, balance the equation and use a table of solubility products to...

Reactions [ 1 Answers ]

What are the balanced chemical reactions and types of reactions for these: Carbon monoxide and iron(III) oxide react to produce iron and carbon dioxide. Aluminum and copper(II) sulphate react to produce copper and aluminum sulphate. Iron(III) nitrate and lithium hydroxide react to produce...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search