Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    HUMAYOUN RIAZ Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 19, 2009, 06:28 AM
    Limit to stay outside of UK if applying for settlement
    For how long I can stay outside UK if having 2-years settlement visa and after how long I can apply for British Nationality after having Indefinite Leave to Stay in UK
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

Jan 19, 2009, 11:15 AM

Read here: UK Border Agency | British citizenship

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Applying for dependent visa during my stay in Great Britain. [ 1 Answers ]

Respected sir/madam, It is most respectfully stated that, I have a general querry regarding about applying for dependent visa while staying in u.k, Sir/madam, I just recently got married in u.k and my wife is also got the student visa from her back home country and she is curruntly studying in...

Applying for a short stay romania (h1b visa expiring 9/08) planning to leave US 8/08- [ 1 Answers ]

Can somebody help me? I am planning to visit romania on August 2008. My fiance's parents are inviting me to romania for me and my fiancé to get married over there. I am curretly holding an h1b status ( I don't have a stamped visa since I've changed my status here in the usa from G-5 to H1b ),...

I am applying for a job? [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to know how they research your previous jobs?

Reason for applying W7 [ 1 Answers ]

My friend is citizen of india. He is in India. He registered a company in Michigan, US. He wants to fill out the W7 to open a bank account in US. There are 8 choices he can choose. Out of those only #1,#2 and #8 are for non US residents. He is not sure which option to follow. Could you please help...

Auto Accident: Damage Settlement not Injury Settlement [ 13 Answers ]

Hello all and thank you in advance for your kind answers. My Girlfriend was involved in an accident in November. Here are some key points about the event. 1. Accident Fault - Fault was clearly the other driver Documented in the Police report. 2. Vehicle is currently financed - In both of...

View more questions Search