Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    samir_raut88 Posts: 43, Reputation: 3

Jul 31, 2006, 08:55 AM
    HP laserjet 1300 leaves marks on top left corner
    HP laserjet 1300

The printer prints with a scratch on top left of every page. No problem with contents but leaves some stretch marks (as if it were jammed on that section only) every time.

Any suggestion?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 31, 2006, 10:07 AM
    Check to see if there is a small jam. There are laser cleaning papers that will help clean the rollers.
    StuMegu Posts: 576, Reputation: 64

Jul 31, 2006, 10:51 AM
    Take a look at the paper feed rollers, try to turn them if possible and check if anything is stuck to them or near them. Sometimes when you remove a paper jam and the paper tears, a small piece is left in the unit. Try cleaning the rollers with some alcohol based cleaner (unplug first). Scott's suggestion of the laser cleaning papers sounds good although I haven't used any personally.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Peach curl in leaves [ 2 Answers ]

What can a person use to get rid of peach curl? In the ground and on the leaves? Any Home remedies?

Whirlpool Gas Dryer leaves clothes damp [ 2 Answers ]

Model # GGW9868KQ@ Whirlpool sensor gas dryer leaves clothes damp when using the automatic controls. What's wrong:

Cucumber leaves turn white after germination [ 0 Answers ]

Why do the leaves of cucumber plants turn white after the palnt germinates?

Whirlpool washer leaves ring of oil [ 5 Answers ]

My 2 year old Whirlpool washer leaves an oil ring in the washer tub and on the agitator. I know it's the machine leaving the oil because I cleaned the oil ring off after each of several loads of clothes and the oil ring always returned. What is my machines problem if anyone out there knows?

Corner shower leak [ 1 Answers ]

We have a corner shower that is leaking but not from the drain or the pipes. Blocked the shower head and nothing leaked the drain appeared OK as the leak found it's way to a hole were a wire was ran. This is a 3 sides and a bottom base. Any ideas on what or were the leak could be coming from.

View more questions Search