Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Milo Dolezal Posts: 7,192, Reputation: 523
    Plumbing Expert

Jan 18, 2009, 11:14 PM
    How to get rid off an ultra productive Gopher
    Have an ultra productive gopher living under my front lawn. How do I make his life difficult enough so he moves away ? Or, how do I catch him ? Please, help ! Milo
    aaj2008 Posts: 139, Reputation: 7

Jan 18, 2009, 11:16 PM

Um... if you are all right with the whole killing part.. there are little worms you can buy that you put right inside a fresh hole.. they eat it and get poisoned.. just an idea
    Plumbing Expert

Jan 18, 2009, 11:24 PM

At this point, I do not really care. Even though, I would prefer it to walk away. I live in the City and my neighbors are green people. I have to "play by the rules". Do you have name for those worms ? Where do I buy them ?

This gopher moved to my place from my neighbor about a year ago after they used some pellets to chase him out. What amazes me is that this sucker operates only under my property, property line to property line, and never crosses to either of my neighbors' meticulously maintained lawns. Am I lucky or what??
    aaj2008 Posts: 139, Reputation: 7

Jan 18, 2009, 11:27 PM

Eh... I can't remember the exact name.. try to Google them.. they are about 6 in in length and a yellowish color.. come in packs of like 10.. and most pest control services will provide them.. we had someone come to our house and do it for us...
    Plumbing Expert

Jan 18, 2009, 11:33 PM
    Great ! Thanks... I think I got it... Will try it ASAP

FYI: here is the link:Motomco Mole Killer, Wildlife Control, Pest Management - GEMPLER'S

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Gopher turtles [ 2 Answers ]

Hi My name is Rachael. I found a baby turtle in my front yard. It looked abanoned I can't find the mom What do I do now?

Tv puppet show with a gopher rat named gloria [ 3 Answers ]

My wife is trying to find the his show's name I have no idea what she's talking about can someone help?

Productive potential [ 1 Answers ]

Define: productive potential

Leaking Tub and gopher under slab [ 2 Answers ]

HELP!! Our bathtub shower has started leaking and the water is running into our sons room onto his carpet. His room is located next to the bathroom, but not next to the pipes! The plumber is stumped! He cut a hole in our daughter's wall (which is next to the bathroom and the pipes in the tub). ...

Ultra 100 Bios [ 1 Answers ]

On boot UP this message appears "ULTRA 100 BIOS IS NOT ISTALLED BECAUSE THERE ARE NO DRIVES ATTACHED" what could be the problem?

View more questions Search