Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    NewestInsight Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jan 18, 2009, 09:57 PM
    The Metabolism effect
    How Do I Increase My Metabolism To Help Me Burn More Calories. Do I Just Do Aerobic exercises or Is There More To It.
    kingroller Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2009, 01:08 AM

Eat more, eating 6 meals per day is one way. Eat your first meal within 3 hours of waking up. Your schedule should look something like this,

8 a.m: breakfast
    11 a.m: snack
    1 p.m: lunch
    4 p.m: snack
    6 p.m: dinner
    8 p.m: snack
    Make your meals smaller and pack them with protein. When I say snack that's what I mean they should be small and healthy like, 8oz. Of low fat yogurt or 1 stick string cheese. I hope this helps, it helped me. Now Im on my way to a 6pack. Good luck
    Cinnabar Posts: 113, Reputation: 5

Jan 23, 2009, 03:14 PM

The biggest improvement would be to add more muscle mass through resistance training.
    kingroller Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2009, 11:58 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Cinnabar View Post
    The biggest improvement would be to add more muscle mass through resistance training.
    Very true but make sure to up your protein intake, like lean meats , beans or whey protein powder to help u gain that mass, also ask yourself what u want from this and why u are doing this, set some goals
    Best of luck to u

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What about metabolism and genetics? [ 4 Answers ]

How do you know if you have a slow or fast metabolism? There are a lot of advice about what to eat and what not to eat in order to stay at a healthy weight, but each person has a different metabolism, right? So how come we all are supposed to eat the same way in order to lose weight? Has anybody...

Whey Protein and Metabolism. [ 1 Answers ]

Would drinking small amounts of whey protein speed up the metabolism enough in order to get rid of small amounts of THC that could be found in ones system from Marijuana?

Fasten my metabolism [ 3 Answers ]

I want to know a lot of ways to speed up my metabolism.. is it true that exercising more speed it up? is there any other ways I really want to know

How does burning fossil fuels effect the greenhouse effect [ 1 Answers ]

I was just wondering how all this works ?

Total effect + income effect = Substitution effect? [ 1 Answers ]

In intermediate economics we are told that Total Effect = Income effect + Substitution effect but in advance level this relation is changed to Total effect+income effect = substitution effect why is that? Please explain with logic

View more questions Search