Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    subhajit Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2006, 05:49 AM
    Electrical companies
    Respected Sir/Madam

I like to get the information of kolkata based electrical companies with their contact address,telephone no. & web-site address.
    This is related to the campus placement of NETAJI SHUBHASH ENGINEERING COLLEGE for electrical engineering department students.

Thanks
    Shubhajit Roy
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Jul 31, 2006, 05:58 AM
    "Electrical companies" covers many varying fields/companies.

Are you looking for service providers? Suppliers of goods? Repair companies?

What sort of electrical companies are you looking for?
    subhajit Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 1, 2006, 05:53 AM
    I am actually looking for electrical companies who will recruit electrical students from our college. The company may have their head office or branches outside WEST BENGAL but if they have branches in KOLKATA then we will visit their office for further proceedings.It may be manufacturing ,repair& maintenance company.We are interested in campus recruitment.
    1234567 Posts: 2, Reputation: -1

Oct 7, 2006, 06:15 AM
    Name of the elctrical companies and their email id , address in kolkata
    1234567 Posts: 2, Reputation: -1

Oct 7, 2006, 06:21 AM
    Name of the companies where we can find the vacancy of the fresh electrical engineering students.
    palashroy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2011, 09:28 AM
    I am also searching such kind of company in kolkata
    ARIJIT POLLEY Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 20, 2012, 12:11 AM
    I like to get the information of kolkata based electrical companies which recruiting freshers with their contact address,telephone no. & web-site address.
    ARIJIT POLLEY Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 20, 2012, 12:12 AM
    I like to get the information of kolkata based electrical companies which recruiting freshers, with their contact address,telephone no. & web-site address.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Furniture companies [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there. I have a question about the top ten furniture companies in the USA. Does anyone know who are the top ten furnitute companies in the USA? Or does anyone know where I can find this information on the web? Thank you.

Boycott Exxon and other Ol Companies [ 6 Answers ]

Exxon profits, we lose You decide for yourself: ExxonMobil made $32 billion in 2005, despite sky-high gas prices and natural disasters that flattened many Americans. Yet the world's largest oil co. still refuses to invest even a fraction of its billions in safe, renewable energy like wind and...

What credentials are companies looking for? [ 12 Answers ]

Hi. I'm working right now on my A+ Certification. I'm planning to get a Network+ certification and Linux+ or LPIC1 certification as well. Basically, I'm starting in the computer field. I've been using computers since the BBS days on my 286 Tandy 2500XL computer with its 40MiB hard drive. :) ...

Web hosting companies [ 18 Answers ]

Does anyone have any suggestions for a web hosting company. I need to know the pros and cons of both. I went ona site that listed a few of them and compared them. What do you think of these if oyu know them: Powweb - www.powweb.com Ipower - ipower.com Blue host - bluehost.com

View more questions Search