Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    scott.lemberger Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2006, 08:55 PM
    Kenmore Elite Washing Machine overflow
    My washing machine is leaking water from below before it gets to the drain cycle. Is this a water level switch problem and if so where can I find it? I don't believe there were any error codes.

Check out some similar questions!

Washing machine drain overflow [ 11 Answers ]

We recently built an addition onto our house which includes a laundry room. The plumber installed a washer box with valves and 1.5" drain about 3' from floor. The maytag washer has overflowed right from day one. I have seen some of your replies to other people with this problem and they include...

Washing machine drain overflow [ 17 Answers ]

When the washing machine drains, the drain pipe overflows even after I successfully flushed the drain line with a bladder and power hose. I also flushed the vent system, but there is still overflow. What now coach?:confused:

Kenmore Elite Catalyst Washing Machine doesn't spin [ 32 Answers ]

I'm not sure if I have the correct model number. Nothing on back of washer. Under lid: SM 9710768-C. This is a Kenmore Elite Catalyst heavy duty, top load, king size capacity, ultra quiet pak, 3 speed motor with 6 speed combinations washing machine. I've tried both spin speeds, but neither work....

Kenmore Washing Machine Overflow Question [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I just found this forum, and I'm really glad I did. I hope someone here can help me figure out this problem. I have a 3 year old Kenmore 2-Speed washer and it washes clothes just fine. The only problem is that it overflows when the water is draining. When this first began to happen, I...

Washing Machine Drainpipe Overflow [ 2 Answers ]

My PVC drainpipe for my washing machine is overflowing. Is there a good product to unclog?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.