michelebell02 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 18, 2009, 02:29 PM
    Problems with refrigerator
    Water top shelf of refrigerator seems to keep coming back
    Typer: Roper
    Model:RT21LMXKQ03
    pokefan7790 Posts: 63, Reputation: 6

Jan 18, 2009, 03:34 PM

If this is a top freezer model, the water can be coming from one of two things.
    1. Leaking refrig. Door gasket
    2. the freezer drain is stopped up and water from defrost is overflowing into the refr. Section.
    Look in the back of the freezer section toward the bottom to see if ice has built up around the air duct.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is the difference between social problems and sociological problems . [ 3 Answers ]

What is the difference between social problems andsociological problems , and how does functionalism help to deal with thee problems?

Refrigerator [ 2 Answers ]

How to you prevent ice cubes from sticking together up In the automatic ice maker basket. Does a freezer have a defrosting unit, like a refrigerator. How does a freezer maintain the same temperature with A defroster?

Problems with Maytag refrigerator [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I have Maytag side by side refrigerator which is forming ice. We have had the heater and there thermostate changed but the problem is still there. We have called the technician twice alredy and he can't figure it out. Once the ice start forming in the forzen side the refrigeratior start...

Maytag Refrigerator MTB1956DEW cooling problems [ 4 Answers ]

Top mounted freezer unit. Refrigerator compartment does not cool enough even though I set temp. control to maximum cool (value 9). Freeezer is working fine, and compressor and fans run properly. Per Maytag I cleaned back bottom compressor, fan and condenser with vacuum cleaner and brush. Still the...

Refrigerator [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I have a haier refigerator that the fan don't work model #is HTE10WNAWW. SERIAL# IS K2001000326. IS THAT A SOMETHING I COULD DO MYSELF OR HIRED A PRO. THANKS

View more questions Search