Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    corriehac Posts: 87, Reputation: -1

Jul 30, 2006, 06:13 PM
    Can bad teeth cause misscarages
    My teeth are braking off my gums are purple and bleed can this have caused the two misscarages that I have had
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Jul 30, 2006, 06:25 PM
    I do not know if it could be the cause of it, but that is what the doctors need to investigate to see if there are any reasons for repeated miscarriages. Please seek professional help. It could be something very simple or something more complicated that needs medical attention. Miscarriages do happen and are very common.

As far as very bad teeth and infected gums. You should defiantly get that situation fixed up and taken care of and cleaned up before trying again. You do need good hygiene which is good for you as a whole person.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Puppy Teeth [ 2 Answers ]

I don't know much about dog dental care, however I do brush my puppys teeth regularly. I have two maltese's and ones 10 months and the others 9 months. The older one lost all her baby teeth, however the 9 month old has the two front top, the two front bottom, and I think one of the bigger ones in...

Whiter teeth [ 1 Answers ]

Im trying to lighten my teeth just a shade and I tried the gel mouth tray thingy but the gel foams up and gets all in my mouth and then I have to spit it out cause they said don't swallow it so then its not any use cause I can't keep it in my mouth for the required time. Is there anything that...

Teeth [ 2 Answers ]

My daughter is 7 years old . Her front teeth has fallen out naturally at the age of 4 years, but the new teeth is not coming out still. Is there any problem with her teeth or should I wait for some more time.

Wisdom teeth [ 3 Answers ]

:-[ Help me, I am 17 and I think I am dying. My mom says that I am getting my wisdom teeth in. My left side of my mouth is slightly swollen and very sensitive. There is a part of my cheek or gums (or something) that is irritated and swollen OVER my back molars. Am I really getting my wisdom...

View more questions Search