Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jimneely Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 18, 2009, 08:33 AM
    Lights do not work in ceiling fan
    All three bulbs will not work in ceiling fan. Fan works OK; how do I fix?
    ceilingfanrepair Posts: 5,733, Reputation: 109
    Uber Member

Jan 22, 2009, 12:24 AM

Does the light have a pullchain?

See:

General ceiling fan troubleshooting and help FAQ- Ceiling Fans N More

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ceiling Fan w/Remote lights work, fan doesn't [ 1 Answers ]

I installed a ceiling fan about 1 1/2 yrs ago, was working fine, it has lighting in the motor housing and lower lights, this fan has pull strings and a remote all were working fine. Replace the battery in the remote. The remote will not operate any part of the fan, the pull strings for the lights...

Ceiling fan/lights work fan won't [ 2 Answers ]

We have had a ceiling fan in out family room for years. One day the fan just stopped working but the lights continued to work. We assumed the motor on the fan burned out. My husband recently put in a new Hampton Fan and when we tested it the lights worked, but the fan turned for a second then...

Ceiling fan works, only 1 of 3 lights work [ 6 Answers ]

I just installed the Harbor Breeze Vector Elite, which is a pullchain fan. I installed a Harbor Breeze remote to it as well. The fan controls work fine, but only one of the lights is working. It will dim and everything, but the other 2 won't come on. What up?

Four ceiling fan lights [ 3 Answers ]

Hello. Big dummy here. I took the light fixture down to tighten up the four light fixtures attached thereon and didn't write down the way it was wired up before I unwired it. :o So. Here I sit with four groups of wires, one black and one white for each light, on the lower half and hanging from...

Lights do not work on the ceiling fan [ 3 Answers ]

The fan will come on when using the fan switch, but when I use the light switch the lights will not come on. Is this a wiring problem or a switch problem? I would like to fix it myself if possible. The ceiling fan was put in with lights attached below in 1995 and the lights quit working about 2...

View more questions Search