Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    csmcgroarty Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 18, 2009, 08:24 AM
    My clothes dryer is not drying my clothes
    My dryer is not drying my clothes
    ac101 Posts: 463, Reputation: 57

Jan 18, 2009, 12:27 PM

What type of dryer do you have ? Does it even try to heat up inside ? We need more info.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dryer shuts itself off - clothes not drying [ 2 Answers ]

My dryer turns itself off before the clothes are dry. I used to use the auto shut off feature (with no problems) but then the clothes started to not dry so I switched to the timed dry feature. This feature worked for a while but now the dryer will only run for about 20 mins and shut off. The dryer...

Whirpool dryer not drying clothes [ 1 Answers ]

All of a sudden my dryer stopped drying my clothes is it possilbe that is the element I remember changing it a few years back

My dryer isn't drying my clothes [ 1 Answers ]

I have a kenmore 80 sereies dryer, it gets hot inside the drum but takes about 6 hours to dry the clothes. Any suggestions on what to do?

Roper dryer not drying my clothes [ 5 Answers ]

My dryer is not drying my clothes. Initially, the dryer would be hot and not dry but I had moved and the vent lining was too long. That worked for awhile, but now, it takes 2-3 hours to dry the clothes. Another site said it might be a blown fuse. How do I get to the fuse box to replace it?

Dryer is not drying clothes properly [ 1 Answers ]

My magtag dryers is not drying my clothes properly. There are times when it starts up you can hear a squeaky noise, and then it goes away... please help

View more questions Search