Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    novaangel Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2004, 04:46 AM
    Sister
    :-[Hi,
    Could someone tell me what they think about this dream?
    OK here go's, I was trying to get a hold of my sister by phone but she did not leave me a phone number and she moved, I then tried looking for her in my car, all of a sudden, there was a small child in the car, she wanted to learn how to drive, against my better judgment I told her about the gas & the breaks,
    I new she would try to drive,anyway
    I had a feeling she would need this information to help someone in the future, there was a cell phone it rang, the child had the phone at this point,my sister accidentally rang the number it was coming from a different mans home, not her new boyfriends house, all of a sudden I was transported into this room & for some reason her ex husband # 1 was in the dream breafly & my sister was in the room to , I was basically observing & my sister was mad because I had her number & she wanted to know how I got it, she was demanding this, I said to her I don't know what your so worried about,
    Please HELP, thank you!!
    Thank you so much..
    MagikPoo Posts: 59, Reputation: 2

Jul 12, 2004, 08:34 PM
    Re: sister
    Dreams interprit what we have done and what we need to do.
    So call your sister.
    Are you the older or youger sister? It seems to me she is married and she no longer lives with you?

Dreams are really useful, they some times have absolutely no meaning at all. I think its nothing you should worry too muxh about.

Just remember to call your sister OK.
    :-*
    artistall Posts: 88, Reputation: 5

Aug 10, 2004, 10:42 AM
    The little child in the car is you.  You want to be closer to your sister, who I would say was your older sister.  The little child wanted to drive the car because she felt a need to have more control over situations that transpired in the past which you had no control over and felt helpless.  You told the child how to transport the car giving you the ability to move about and consequently getting in contact with your sister who was responding to your reaching out.  You want to get closer to your sister but she may not want you to get into her private life as was shown in the dream to be the "men in her life"  You may have a fear of delving too deeply into your sisters affairs which you portrayed as being your sisters anger.  You have a sense of curiousity concerning your sister.
    Of course dreams are very complex and the best person to decipher the meaning would be you because you have privy too much more information than I could possible have. Dream interpretation is very difficult, however very fascinating. It was very prominent in biblical times and seen as a powerful tool for kings and the outcome of wars.  I was only able to respond because I have had a lifetime of powerful dreams and visions which have given me  unique insight since childhood.   My out of body experiences still leave me awestruck when I think about them. If you have more information that could help with this intended interpretation then write in again so that we can further explore your dream.  How many years separate you from your sister? Do you live nearby each other?  What do you think?

Aug 10, 2004, 11:06 AM
    thanks for the input, I am the oldest, not to many miles from each other.
    artistall Posts: 88, Reputation: 5

Aug 10, 2004, 12:29 PM
    Ok I'm still close! The child is your sister you want to help guide her and feel she has made some bad choices you worry about her but she does what ever she wants. You will always view her as your little sister. You helped her to drive the car but it was against your better judgement. You know your sister has her own life and you have to give her free reign even though it worries you. Maybe she doesn't want you to get to close into her affairs or mind her business. Does your sisters' life style bother you in anyway? Do you wish you could have influence on her? The dream may be merely anxiety. Talk to your sister and ask her if anything unusual has been going on.

Aug 11, 2004, 02:19 PM
    Thanks for the good advice,
    You gave me something to think about,
    Have a nice day .

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want Custody of my 14 yr old sister [ 9 Answers ]

I am here to see if anyone would happen to know what I have to do to get guardianship/custody of my 14 yr old sister... im 25 and married with no kids... mom is unfit at this time to handle a 14 yr old and she can barley handle herself... dad works nights and you can't leave a 14yr old home all...

My sister needs help [ 8 Answers ]

I have a sister she is 15 years old and has a really bad eating disorder. She is throwing up her food. I don't know what to do. I haven't went to my parents because I don't want to tell on her. What do you think I should do?

Sister Sister [ 3 Answers ]

undefinedundefinedundefined I have this problem with my older sister.She's 16 and I'm 11 going on 12.I'm her step-sister(we have different moms)and this is her first time visiting here in 4 years so she doesn't know anybody.Lately we've been arguing about different stuff cause that's what...

Sister murdered [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, 2.5 yrs ago my sister was brutally murdered.the killer is still in county jail in so ca awiting trial. Does the system work ? Its been so frustrating & my family is torn apart. Here's a webpage I made about my sister with the local newspaper articles. ...

Sister dream [ 2 Answers ]

?? Hi, Could someone tell me what they think about this dream? OK here go's, I was trying to get a hold of my sister by phone but she did not leave me a phone number and she moved, I then tried looking for her in my car, all of a sudden, there was a small child in the car, she wanted to learn...

View more questions Search