Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    martina59 Posts: 63, Reputation: 3

Jan 18, 2009, 06:58 AM
    Dowload songs for Rock Band Wii?
    We just got the first version of the rock band, for wii. I've heard you can download songs for it to add to the ones that are already on it.

How do we download songs for the system?

Thanks! :o
    czerno Posts: 76, Reputation: 6

Jan 18, 2009, 09:19 AM

Currently as far as I know you can't download songs to the wii. It don't have enough storage space. You can buy track pack games at the store. That's the only way I know you can get more songs on the wii.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What are your favorite rock songs of all times? [ 29 Answers ]

Some music for thought :eek: Mine are: Into the Mystic - Van Morrison Wooden Ships - Crosby,Stills,Nash(& Young?) Rapture - Blondie Close to the Edge - Yes Judgment of the Moon & Stars - Joni Mitchell :) For Free - Joni Mitchell

About g n' are - ihe rock band [ 3 Answers ]

What's the story behind their split ?

Fav. Rock band? [ 5 Answers ]

What's yours?

80's Kids movie.girl with her dog start rock band? [ 9 Answers ]

Hi! I am racking my brain trying to remember the name of this movie. It's definitely and 80's early 90's movie about a blonde girl and her dog... I think the dog is a stuffed animal, but they have a rock band? For some reason I remember glitter or sparkles being involved. Help!

Firehouse (rock band) [ 1 Answers ]

I am going crazy trying to figure out the one hit wonder of the 90's band Firehouse. Can someone help or tell me where to go to find this out?

View more questions Search